Window Cleaning Regent Street
Top-tier Window Care For Your High-end Regent Street Property
- Specialised environmentally friendly equipment which leaves glass clean for longer
- Our experts in Regent Street clean frames and glass at no extra cost
- Reliable, efficient and guaranteed service provided by certified operatives.
- High-standard one-off and regular glass care for residential and commercial buildings
- No ladders, cherry pickers or cradles used
How do you find competitive and affordable window cleaning deals in one of the most expensive and high-profile areas of Central and West London? Keeping your fingers crossed is not going to help you – but calling Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 most certainly will! We are the Regent Street professional contractor that can offer you the best quality of results for the money you pay – guaranteed! Our network of first-class specialists cover the entire West London area and delivers a wide range of hygienic solutions for the glass surfaces throughout your residential and commercial property. All W1 customers are protected by our exclusive quality satisfaction guarantee – the most thorough you can find in the industry.
Anyclean only works with fully certified and reference-checked professionals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty if the job requires it. We love a tough sanitary challenge and always look for ways to improve our performance – finish all tasks faster, deliver more sustainable results, listen to our clients and respond to their requirements and suggestions in an entirely positive mood. Anyclean delivers thoroughly health-safe and eco-friendly procedures – our technicians never apply detergents or sprays and prefer working with organic materials and water. We employ water-fed carbon-fibre optic poles that eliminate the risks of damage and let us perform all requisite tasks from the safety of the ground.
Booking a procedure with one of our window cleaning specialists is the easiest thing you can do today! Call us on 020 7099 6964, tell us what you need, and we will guide you to the best option in our portfolio. Rest assured, no matter how intricate the problem, we will find the suitable solution for it. If you want to get a better notion of Anyclean’s pricing range, be sure to order a free quote with us via the Contact Form – it rarely requires more than 24 hours to respond.
Our Professional Portfolio At A Glance
Established in 1998, Anyclean has been delivering first-class window cleaning solutions to residential and commercial customers on Regent Street for over two decades. We understand you may need sanitary help for various reasons and have come up with the following service options in response:
- Emergency window cleaning – if you need to book a procedure within 24 to 48 hours, Anyclean is one of the few contractors in W1 that can come up to the scheduling challenge.
- One-off window cleaning – the perfect solution for your glass surfaces in the context of end of tenancy or spring cleaning, after-builders clean or planning a big event.
- Regular maintenance service plans – daily and weekly (for business clients), fortnightly and monthly (for homeowners).
Do not let the “window cleaning” tag misguide you, though – we can offer you a much wider scope of services, including the hygienic treatment of:
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Glass domes and atriums
- Window displays and glass fronts (for shops, restaurants, cafes, retail premises, street-level offices, etc.)
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Skylights and light tubes
- UPVC and Perspex surfaces
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- French windows, glass doors, and ranch sliders.
- We provide full sanitary facade maintenance for corporate, commercial, and administrative buildings.
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Window Cleaning Choice On Regent Street?
- An outstanding professional experience that spans more than two decades
- A network of highly skilled, competent, hard working, and fully certified technicians
- A 100% quality satisfaction guarantee – we always deliver the promised excellent results
- A comprehensive service portfolio that will impress even the most demanding commercial or residential customers
- Anyclean can offer you a bevvy of affordable deals and special offers; exclusive discounts for regular clients
- You can book us seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays
- We operate with the most advanced window cleaning gear, available on the market (Unger, Ionic)
- A customer-friendly pricing policy, featuring free quotes, transparent billing, and safe payments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- We are a strong proponent of green cleaning and do not use any chemical-based materials throughout our visits
- Our technicians will perform all required tasks from the safety of the ground, applying the Reach & Wash method, thus minimising the damage risk to a null.
Residential Window Cleaning
One of the major thoroughfares in Central London, Regent Street features a multitude of high-end residential properties. Whether you are an estate manager, a homeowner, or a regular tenant, you are not likely to do the window cleaning on your own. You need a reliable partner to take care of the chore for you who can adjust to all sanitary and scheduling requirements quickly and effectively.
Anyclean is proud to have served its W1 domestic customers with unwavering success for more than twenty years. Regardless if we need to deal with a specific problem – rain spots, stains, fingerprints and pet paws, urban residue, pollen, bird droppings, calcification – or just have to keep your windows in pristine condition, our technicians will always approach the tasks at hand with ultimate concentration and attention to detail. We excel in punctuality and time management – you set a reasonable deadline, and we will make sure to finish all chores before it.
Apart from the traditional types of windows, we also specialise in the treatment of:
- French windows and glass doors
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- Bay windows
- Cupolas, skylights and light tubes.
*All packages include the comprehensive dusting and polishing of the window sills, handles, and frames.
Business Window Cleaning
Let’s face it – your front-line W1 business cannot keep up with the competition unless your premises look in pristine condition 24/7. Do you really need to pay a king’s ransom to achieve this result though? If you trust Anyclean, the answer will be a resounding no! We have helped countless Regent Street customers with the maintenance of their window displays and glass fronts at some of the most advantageous price rates in Central London. There is no great secret for our success – we have simply abandoned the model of prepaid packages and offer you tailor-made solutions, adjusted to the specific demands of your business. After all, the window cleaning requirements of a corporate office have almost nothing in common with those of a fashion boutique – why would you pay a similar price?
Our W1 customers can choose from the following options:
- Street-level window cleaning – a service that is specifically created to cater to businesses with constant exposure to customers – shops, clubs, restaurants, cafes, pubs, etc. We treat all glass surfaces manually with the help of squeegees and wiping cloths. Because of the levels of car and pedestrian traffic and the adverse effects of urban pollution, we strongly suggest you book our daily maintenance packages.
- Upper-floor window cleaning – an option that better serves larger retail premises (shopping centres, malls) or corporate buildings. Our operative range is 70 feet (6th-floor height) – the cleaning range of the Ionic Reach & Wash gear we will use to clean your front windows. Most of our customers opt for the fortnightly packages, though the weekly plans serve the perfectionists better.
- High-rise window cleaning – our crews excel in glass treatment where others do not even dare to look! With the help of suspended scaffolds, cradles or abseiling rope systems we will get to any spot of your building facade and treat it with the proper level of attention and care. Anyclean can offer you a balance between quality and cost of service that is second to none on Regent Street.
Our Certificates And Accreditation
- We have earned the Safe Contractor status by closely following the full set of COSHH rules and regulations.
- Anyclean is a fully certified ISO:9001 company and holds the OHSAS:18001 professional certificate.
- We are a proud member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- Our long-term partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy has resulted in winning its Stamp of Approval.
“With Anyclean I always know I will get the expected level of results – their dedication and professionalism are above doubt.”
“I have stopped counting the times you have helped me out of trouble with the window displays – after a rainstorm, after a car splashed muddy water from the street, or someone leaves their handprints for whatever reason. I would have been lost without you, guys!”
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas: