Window Cleaning Tottenham Court Road
Premium-quality Window Maintenance Packages On Tottenham Court Road W1
Our Ionics Reach & Wash Window Cleaning System
- Cleans up to 6th floor with greater efficiency
- Cleans windows, UPVC, Atria, signs, panelling, cladding, facades, glass roofs and canopies to a spot-free finish.
- Is environmentally friendly – no chemicals are used
- Eliminates ladders, cherry pickers and cradles and reduces disturbances
Are you looking for the best window cleaning investment you can make for your Tottenham Court Road business? You have landed on the right spot! Anyclean has been among the premium contractors in Central and West London for the better part of the last two decades, offering a comprehensive range of sanitary services and glass-treatment techniques that will keep your premises in pristine condition. Our cleaning team features some of the most respected and experienced specialists in the industry – hard working, friendly, and result-oriented people who always get the job done!
Why should you prefer us instead of the numerous other offers available on the market? We have thrown out the customary prepaid packages and decided to rely on a fully tailor-made operative approach. What does it mean in practice? When we first visit your premises, we will discuss what your company needs, we will take into account your interaction with customers, the frequency and duration of visits, the range of required procedures. These features will determine the kind of service plan we will provide and the budget you want to work with. You should keep in mind that you will always pay only for the services you get – there are no hidden fees or contract fees, extra charges or defaults.
Anyclean bullet-proofs its performance by one of the most rigorous customer satisfaction policies. What would happen if you are not happy with the results of a window cleaning procedure? Most contractors would just shrug it away and leave you seething in anger. We will send our technicians back to finish what they have started – and the second visit is FREE OF CHARGE! Anyclean also puts particular focus or safety and risk-of-damage management, especially for upper-floor and high-rise window cleaning procedures.
Does this sound like something you can take advantage of? Send us a pricing inquiry via the Contact Form or get in touch with one of our customer support specialists on 020 7099 6964 to discuss the multiple ways we can be of service. Do not forget – Anyclean operates all throughout the year, including all weekends, Bank and National Holidays.
What Makes Us The Most Reasonable Window Cleaning Choice For Your Business?
- A great array of special deals and exclusive offers at the best rates in West London
- A totally transparent pricing policy – open-ended contracts, no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- A versatile portfolio of top-notch sanitary services for both commercial and residential customers
- We have a team of BWCA-certified, experienced, and highly competent technicians
- Our specialists work with the best specialised window cleaning equipment the UK market has to offer
- Anyclean provides all its Tottenham Court Road customers with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
- We are firmly committed to delivering health-safe and eco-friendly procedures – we only work with pure water and organic materials
- You can book us 365 days in the year, for one-off visits or regular maintenance for your glass surfaces
- We have a comprehensive Public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind.
Our Professional Portfolio – A Quick Overview
As an astute business manager, you understand better than most the importance of appearance and presentation. Your potential customers have to be drawn by something that separates you from the competition, that makes you stand out and attract positive attention. The easiest way to start making a good impression is by taking care of the first thing your visitors will notice – the window displays and glass fronts or the facade of your commercial and corporate building.
It is one thing to understand a concept and quite another to implement it. And Tottenham Court Road does not make it easy on any W1 business – it is one of the busiest thoroughfares in Central London with a crazy level of competition. But Anyclean can step up to the challenge! Our crews have extensive experience of working with tight deadlines, under duress, facing the highest possible expectations for quality.
What can we do for your working place?
- Ground-floor window cleaning – the category includes all glass and UPVC surfaces that we can clean manually (with squeegees and wiping cloths) – mainly shop window displays or the glass fronts of restaurants, clubs, cafes, street-level offices, etc. Because these surfaces are closest to the street traffic and are in immediate contact with pedestrians and customers, they need daily sanitary attention and care. Do not worry, we can still offer you the perfect balance between quality and cost of service!
- Upper-floor window cleaning – Tottenham Court Road also features a score of commercial and corporate buildings, whose sanitary facade maintenance is a stellar challenge for any window cleaning contractor. The Anyclean technicians operate with the Ionic Reach & Wash gear which allows us to perform all cleaning tasks from the safety of the ground with unparalleled efficiency.
- High-rise facade maintenance – Anyclean is fully certified to operate with window cleaning stages, abseiling rope systems or cradles to get to any designated spot for treatment on the facade of your building. Edifice specifications or height do not matter – we guarantee perfect sustainable quality all throughout the year!
We only cooperate with highly motivated and hard working people who have proved their impeccable personal integrity on numerous occasions. The bullet-proof certification is a must – we have a long and mutually beneficial training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy, and the only way a technician can get into our task-force teams is to receive the BWCA Stamp of Approval. Tottenham Court Road managers should also keep in mind that Anyclean:
- Is a fully certified Safe Contractor that complies with all the latest COSHH rules and regulations
- Is an ISO:9001 company and has the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place
- Is a long-standing member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
We are fully insured up to £5,000,000 and Window Cleaning work carried out follows the latest Health and Safety legislations.
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas: