Top-level Window Cleaning Soho W1
The Most Reliable Window Care Specialists In Soho
Our Services At A Glance
Domestic Window Cleaning
Effective and hassle-free window care done right! Our BWCA-certified technicians will perform Reach & Wash procedures and squeegee polishes to a spot-free finish!
Commercial Window Polish
Dusting and polishing window displays and glass fronts seven days per week is what we do best! Affordable all-year round option for your Soho business premises.
Office Window Cleaning
If you need a reliable window cleaning partner for your W1 office and corporate premises, Anyclean is the one you should book - available seven days per week!
Regular Glass Cleaning
You determine the frequency of visits (daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly) as well as the operative budget - rest assured, we will easily adjust to your preferences.
One-off Window Washing
Top-notch care for all glass surfaces, restoring them to a pristine condition. A top choice for tenants who move out of their homes, after-builders or spring cleaning.
Emergency Window Cleaning
A special service for customers who need urgent help (24-48 hours for an appointment) - you get top-quality performance with no added fees for the short notice.
Local Reach & Wash Experts
What type of window cleaning do you need? This may sound like a strange question at first, but you will be surprised at how versatile the answer might prove. Take a look:
- One-off window cleaning - the best option after a refurbishment project, as a part of a spring or end of tenancy cleaning treatment or when you wish to thoroughly refresh the glass surfaces at home.
- Emergency window cleaning - a variation of the one-off option in case you need the procedure within 24 to 48 hours of the first call. Anyclean is one of the very few contractors in Soho who can offer you such service.
- Regular maintenance service plans - daily or weekly (for commercial and office premises); fortnightly, monthly or special scheduling for homeowners. The best way to delegate the chore to someone you can totally trust.
The described packages do not include window cleaning only. In fact, we treat all kinds of glass elements in your home and working place exterior, as well as innovative materials like:
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- French windows, ranch sliders, and glass doors
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Skylights and light tubes
- Class atriums and domes
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Window displays and glass fronts (for street-level offices, shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs, etc.).
- We provide thorough sanitary facade maintenance for commercial, corporate, retail, and administrative buildings.
Is window cleaning worth it?
Yes, for two reasons. First, the service is very affordable - contact our customer support team, and we will provide you with a free quote to prove our point. Second, it delivers immediate and long-lasting results, removing urban residue, dust, water streaks, calcification, stains, etc.
Why are my windows so smeared after cleaning?
- Option one - you are not using the proper tools or applying the right technique for the job. Instead of removing the dirt, you are just redistributing it across the glass.
- Option two - you are probably using some sort of chemical-based glass polisher. Such detergents evaporate very quickly in sunny, warm weather and leave a thin screen of residue that is very hard to remove.
How long does it take to professionally clean windows?
It entirely depends on the size and number of rooms in your premises. You should also keep in mind that Anyclean's portfolio includes a significant number of additional glass elements and landscaping features. It may take us anything between half an hour for a two-bedroom flat to 2+ hours for a large country house with garden canopies, glazed verandas, etc.
Is the use of ladders illegal?
No, the use of ladders is not prohibited by the UK health and safety regulations. They are inefficient, though.
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Window Polishing Choice You Can Make In Soho
- All Anyclean cleaners are reference-checked, experienced, and certified by the BWCA
- We can offer you the best quality of results for the money you pay, supplemented by exclusive deals and discounts for regular customers
- A client-friendly pricing policy - safe payments, no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives, free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- A comprehensive and versatile service portfolio (check below) for domestic and commercial customers
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we sustain one of the highest standards of performance in the industry
- We work hard 365 days in the year, regardless of weather conditions, weekends or holidays
- Our specialists operate with advanced window cleaning gear from the best UK brands (Ionic, Unger)
- We have a bullet-proof and extensive public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- Anyclean only work with pure water and organic materials - you will not find sprays and detergents in our toolbox
- We guarantee 100% safety for your property throughout our visits - employing the Reach & Wash method definitely helps!
Recent Cleaning Jobs We Had In Soho
Local Experts In Window Cleaning
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 2.5-mile radius around Soho Square Gardens at Soho Square, London W1D 3QP, United Kingdom
An Efficient Window Treatment Partner In Soho
My window cleaning costs a fortune", "I am not happy with the results", "There are still stains on my windows after a visit!" If you have heard such feedback from friends and colleagues, it is no wonder you feel reluctant to book a procedure for your own home or working place. The problem is not with the service per se, however - it is with the people who provide it. At Anyclean, we understood this simple fact a long time ago, which helped us become one of the most effective and reliable window cleaning contractors in Soho W1 and all of West London. What is the key to our success?
Anyclean has built a network of result-oriented, competent, and hard working technicians who understand very well what our residential and business customers expect from us and respond accordingly. Think of the most irritating glass-related problems you have had to deal with throughout the years - fingerprints and pet paws, dust and grime, pollen, bird droppings, calcification, rain spots, and persistent stains. In totality, they look insurmountable - in reality, our technicians will deal with them in a matter of minutes. And we will do it with no hassle, no ladders or scaffolds, no detergents or sprays - only working with pure water, squeegees, and water-fed optic poles for the upper-floor windows.
If you are still not convinced, consider this - Anyclean provides all its Soho customers with an exclusive customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the final results, we will send our technicians to repeat the procedure FREE OF CHARGE! Call our customer support centre today on 020 7099 6964 and book your window cleaning procedure with us right away! Our experts are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year - we serve you faithfully even on Bank and National Holidays!
Residential Window Care
Why should you consider booking a professional window cleaner for your W1 home? First and foremost, because of the results. Even if you think you are good at it, our specialists possess a level of proficiency in glass treatment that is second to none in West London. Based on more than two decades of experience, our procedures will restore your windows to their original pristine condition faster than you can imagine!
Second, Anyclean can deliver the ultimate hassle-free customer experience. You should not worry about any aspect of the service - we will take over the planning and execution, bringing all the necessary materials with us. You just enjoy your free time while we unleash our cleaning power!
Third, the safety aspect of window cleaning, especially when it comes to the upper floors. If you feel uneasy about climbing a ladder and polishing the windows on your own, Anyclean can provide you with the perfect alternative! We employ the Ionic Reach & Wash gear (carbon-fibre, optic water-fed poles) which has an operative range of 70 feet. With its help, we can reach any spot of your property from the safety of the ground, with 0% risk of damage to the glass, cladding or UPVC surfaces.
To make our performance even better, we do not only work on the traditional types of windows but can also help you with the:
- French windows and sliding doors
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- Skylights, light tubes, and cupolas
- Bay windows
- Clerestory windows.
*All one-off, emergency, and regular procedures include the thorough treatment of window sills, frames, and handles.
Window Cleaning for Local Businesses
Do you feel like you pay too much for window cleaning? The reasons might be twofold - you are either unhappy with the results or you think your contractor charges you for services you might not really need. We will address these two issues head on. As far as quality is concerned, our outstanding record and professional record are the proof you need we sustain an impeccable standard of performance. We back it up with our exclusive customer satisfaction guarantee that covers you against any lackadaisical procedures.
But more important - we only deliver the kind of glass treatment you require. Anyclean does not work with prepaid packages or pattern-like service plans - we adjust to the specific needs of your premises, with concentrated attention to detail and list of priorities. Our commercial window cleaning portfolio is the best proof of that:
- Ground-floor window cleaning - most suitable for shops, restaurants, cafes, and pubs, whose window displays and glass fronts are in constant contact with the adverse effect of the car and pedestrian traffic in one of the busiest West London areas. Our daily packages make sure the face of your business and the first thing your customers notice remains in pristine condition 24/7.
- Mid-level window cleaning - quick, safe, and hassle-free, Anyclean's fortnightly or monthly Reach & Wash visits are the most affordable way to maintain your office windows or building facades.
- High-rise window cleaning - our top-notch crews have gained invaluable experience while working on some of West London's most iconic commercial buildings and skyscrapers. Even at 100 or 200 feet above street level, we sustain the highest standards of performance!