Carpet Cleaning Box Hill KT20
Local Carpet Cleaning Company Established in 1998
We are specialist carpet cleaning company with a long carpet cleaning experience. Our trained, vetted, friendly and highly motivated technicians use the most appropriate carpet cleaning technique which depend on the type, age and how dirty your carpet is. Apart from the professional service which is our speciality, we are also able to provide a free advice.
Our Services At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Our prices are afordable and they include all the cleaning equipment and materials. Please call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote for carpet cleaning Box Hill KT20 or refer to our price list.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Depending on your needs, we can come as many times in the year as you want us to and we guarantee that with our service we don't cut corners. We clean in the corners of the rooms and under the furniture where a lot of dust gathers and can cause allergies.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
As a professional cleaning company in Box Hill KT20, it is essential for us to use a cleaning equipment which never fails to clean any dirt or stain and we have invested in the top carpet cleaning machines. They are powerful enough to clean perfectly anything from the carpet and leave it health and clean. You will feel the freshness of your carpet straight after we finish with the cleaning.
Highly Motivated Carpet Cleaners
Professionally trained by NCCA - the only one recognised trade asociation in the UK, dedicated to the art of cleaning carpets, our technicians Box Hill are able to undertake carpet cleaning for different carpet fibers and achieve excellent results. They are friendly, vetted, highly motivated and turn up uniformed for each cleaning service in the area.
If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved on your carpet and on your opinion it is our fault, we will come back free of charge to re-treat the areas which seem to you unclean. We would like to have 100% satisfied customers in Box Hill KT20 who will choose us next time they need their carpets in Stockwell cleaned.
Carpet cleaning Box Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Burgh Heath
- Langley Vale
- Lower Kingswood
- Tattenham Corner
- Walton on the Hill
Did you know that in Box Hill KT20 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Box Hill
Window Cleaning Box Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Box Hill
- About 19 miles south west of London, Box Hill KT20 is a summit of the North Downs in the county of Surrey. The area takes it name from the ancient box woodland found on the steepest west-facing chalk slopes which overlook the River Mole. Its western part is owned and managed by the National Trust, whilst the village is spread on higher ground to the east.
- With its altitude of 735ft (224m), Betchworth Clumps is the highest pint in the area, although the Solomons Memorial, which overlooks the town of Dorking, is its most popular viewpoint.
- Approximately 850,000 people visit the area of Box Hill each year. Box Hill offers panoramic views of the western Weald , which can be seen from the North Downs Way, and the National Trust visitors’ centre provides both a cafeteria and gift shop.
- Box Hill is a beautiful and attractive countryside area of woodland and chalk downland situated within the Surrey Hill Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Surprisingly extensive, it is very popular as a destination for day-trippers from London and has much to offer the ramblers and the naturalists as well. Box Hill has many beautiful walks and provides spectacular views towards the South Down. There is a National Trust Visitors’ Centre in Box Hill that provides both a cafeteria and gift shop.
- St Andrew’s Church, located in Box Hill Road is the main place for worshipping in the area of Box Hill. It is a modern church built to a high triangular design that perfectly matches the beautiful countryside surroundings. The church provides some outstanding views from high on the hill overlooking Dorking and the neighbouring areas. The church of St. Andrew’s and the neighbouring St. Mary in Headley share their administrations and clergy. Both of the churches play a major role within their local communities to lessen the suffering of those in need and to bring the word of God to the faithful.
- Norbury Park is close to Box Hill. It is a wonderful country park that is situated in a short distance from Westhumble village in Surrey. Originally designed as a park of a large country estate held by William Lock, today the Nurbury Park is a haven for wildlife and nature and is predominantly owned by the Surrey County Council. The park is the ideal place for a walk and picnic, as well as for a family friendly cycling tour, providing some stunning views of the North Downs.
- Located close to the area of Box Hill is also the England’s largest and most fascinating vineyard. Denbies Wine Estate is situated in London Road, Dorking, and comprises 265 acres of vines on the beautiful North Downs. The estate has a chateau-style visitors’ centre, which provides guests with daily Wine Experience Tours with an amasing 360 degree cinema, cellar tasting and winery tours. Other facilities not to be missed at the Denbies Wine Estate are a gift shop, vineyard train, exotic conservatory restaurant and the Gallery Restaurant at the 3rd floor that offers some amasing panoramic views.