Top-quality Carpet Cleaning Epsom
Outstanding KT18 Carpet Treatment Since 1998
What Can Our Cleaners Do For You?
- One-off and regular carpet care for your home
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises
- Office carpet treatment and regular upkeep
- Post-tenancy carpet deep-clean
- Upholstered furniture steam washing
- Curtain cleaning
- State-of-the-art rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Carpet Cleaning With Anyclean - Overview
What Carpet Care Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concentrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in Epsom!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and micro particles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Your Trusted Carpet Washing Partner
When was the last time you looked at your carpet with a sense of pride because it was perfectly clean, stainless, and comfortably neat? If you can't remember, it is high time you booked a carpet cleaner to restore that precious feeling!
It is a great idea, but how to find the most suitable contractor for your Epsom home or business. Landing on Anyclean's webpage is a good start!
Here is what you have to know about us.
Who Are We?
Anyclean is a London-based carpet cleaning contractor with more than two decades of outstanding professional experience (established 1998). We serve both domestic and commercial customers in the entire M25 perimeter, providing top quality of service at some of the most affordable prices on today's market.
Our carpet-care specialists are among the best-trained and knowledgeable technicians in the industry. Their training includes NCCA-approved theoretical courses, on-site seminars, and extensive practice to acquire the set of skills required for the job. Rest assured, if you have a serious carpet-related problem, we will find the best solution for it!
A 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
"Anyclean always gets the job done!" is the most common opinion among our customers. We have sustained one of the highest standards of performance in the industry, and we do not intend to let it slip! Even the best experts, however, can miss a detail - if you notice any imperfections in the cleaning job, contact us immediately on 020 7099 6964! We will address it right away and send the cleaner to repeat the treatment - FREE OF CHARGE!
Local Leaders In Carpet Cleaning
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Ashtead
- Carpet Cleaning Banstead
- Carpet Cleaning Burgh Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Chessington
- Carpet Cleaning Fetcham
- Carpet Cleaning Headley
- Carpet Cleaning Hook
- Carpet Cleaning Horton
- Carpet Cleaning Langley Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead
- Carpet Cleaning Malden Rushett
- Carpet Cleaning Nork
- Carpet Cleaning Oxshott
- Carpet Cleaning Stoneleigh
- Carpet Cleaning Tadworth
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.8-mile radius around Ebbisham Centre at Waterloo Rd, Epsom KT19 8AG
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"I appreciate the fact that you are always willing to discuss the carpet treatment at lenght and patiently explain what you are doing. Your cleaners are among the friendliest people in your industry I have ever worked with!"
Derby Arms Rd, Epsom KT18 5LE
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- All Saints Church. Located on Church Road in West Ewell, it is one of the main places for worship in the area of Epsom. All Saints serves as a principal parish church and was constructed in the simple style with red bricks. The construction of the church’s building was completed in July 1894, and the church itself was dedicated by the Bishop of Winchester. Those who turned the building into an attractive place for worship and prayer, were the Rev. G. H. Preston, who was the church’s first Curate, and Mr. Bridges, who was the first Churchwarden. The first of many fetes, organised at the All Saints Church, was held right on the very next day after the church was congregated. The fete was organised as a charity function to raise money for church requirements and equipment. Today the Church of All Saints is home to a large community of dedicated Christians who meet regularly for worship and prayer, as well as to partake in a series of community affairs. The church’s mission is to Love, Live and Share Jesus, and welcomes everyone, from long established Christians to people dipping their toes into the Christian faith for the first time.
- Epsom College. Founded in 1853, it is a co-educational independent school located on College Road, in Epsom Surrey. The college was founded by Dr. John Propert, and two years later it was formally opened by Prince Albert and his son in front of a surprisingly large audience of around 6,000 people. Today the Epsom College takes its unique place among leading independent schools, keeping a distinguished tradition of both day education and boarding form for young people aged 13 to 18. For over a century and a half it has delivered an excellent education and its students have accomplished consistently high results and access to top universities. Some of the Sixth Forms at the college include Computing, Design & Technology, Business Studies, Politics & Government, Math, Economics, Biology, English, and foreign languages such as French, Spanish, German and Latin. Al in all, Epsom College is a great place of opportunity, where all students are valued, treated with respect and encouraged to develop spiritually and mentally.
- Rainbow Leisure Centre. Situated on East Street, In Epsom, it is one of the largest leisure facilities in the area, offering a wide range of sporting and leisure activities to the public. Rainbow Leisure Centre was completed in 2003 and is owned by the local authority. The centre is open every day for swimming, climbing, gymnasium and a series of studio class activities and courses. It consists of first-class facilities, which include a 25m six lane swimming pool, learner pool, 134 station state-of-the-art gym, two large dance studios, aerobic studio, spa, and a multi-purpose sports hall suited for badminton, volleyball, basketball and five-a-side football. There is also a great crèche for under fives on the site, where your child can be amused while you train. You can use the facilities at the Rainbow Leisure Centre in Epsom on a Pay and Play basis, though registered members can benefit from discounted rates.