Carpet Cleaning Gants Hill IG2
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company in Gants Hill
Anyclean uses professional equipment to clean carpets in Gants Hill IG2. As per the recomendations of the carpet manufacturers, your carpet will look its best if it is cleaned every six months and we guarantee we can provide the service at a level you deserve. We are constantly improving our skills and our team of cleaners are fully insured, certified and trained.
Specialised Stain & Odour Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Achieving excellent results when cleaning carpets is our speciality and we offer reliable service to all our customers in Gants Hill IG2. We are able to apply various cleaning products and methods in order to accomplish the expected results and make you home or work environment healthy and fresh.
We offer a cost effective carpet cleaning service in Gants Hill IG2 which we are certain is the most quality one in London. To get a quote for your carpets to be treated by one of our experienced carpet cleaners please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
You Will Not Believe the Difference
To provide a prompt and immaculate carpet cleaning service in Gants Hill IG2, we schedule visits in the most convenient time for our clients. We help them move the furniture around and we clean all carpeted areas by extracting the dirt and the bacteria which an ordinary vacuum cleaner is unable to do.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Hot water extraction is proven to be the most effective method to clean residential and commercial carpets and we have invested in a powerul cleaning equipment to achieve the desired results. Health experts and carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning Gants Hill IG2 with one of those machines at least once every year to reduce bacteria and remove dirt trapped into the carpet fibers.
Trained & Vetted Cleaning Operatives
To provide a high quality carpet cleaning service, our technicians in Gants Hill IG2 have attended a range of indutry recognised training courses. After they successfully passed their exams, they were issued with certificates which are a proof of their skills and professionalism.
By booking your carpets to be professionally cleaned by Anyclean, you automatically get our 100% guarantee. We aim to satisfy every customer we service and if for some reason you are not impressed by the results we achieved, we will come back free of charge to re-clean your carpet.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Gants Hill IG2, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail with your details and we will get back to you.
Carpet cleaning Gants Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Chadwell Heath
- Little Heath
- Marks Gate
- Newbury Park
- Seven Kings
Did you know that in Gants Hill IG2 we also offer
Window Cleaning Gants Hill
End of Tenancy Cleaning Gants Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The name Gants Hill is thought to originate from the le Gant family, who are mentioned to occupy the area as early as 1291. Today the Gants Hill district has a nice selection of restaurants, cafes, public houses, bars and takeaways, as well as a good choice of hotels and guest houses. There are also banks, office buildings, businesses and many specialist independent shops, as well as the famous Essex nightclub, Faces.
- Faces. Located at 458-462 Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill IG2, this is the most talked about nightclub outside the West End. Established in 1993, Faces boasts a VIP guest list from the world of sport, fashion and TV. Membership is indispensible to guarantee entry but once you get inside you will be amased by the 6 bars, 2 halls of music, private VIP tables and the latest sound and visual entertainment technology, in a modern setting of style, that will keep you coming here for more.
- Valentines Park. It is beautiful place and one of the flagship parks in the Redbridge area of London. With its 125 acres, Valentines Park is the largest green space in the borough, offering a range of recreational facilities. It is also awarded the prestigious Green Flag Award for the last three consecutive years, which means the park has been recognised as a national benchmark standard for the most attractive green localities in the UK. The park was acquired in various purchases and gifts of land, starting in 1898 and ending in the 1920s. Today Valentines Park contains a number of features of historical interest, such as the Heritage Lottery funded restored Valentines Mansion and Gardens; ecologically important water bodies; large meadows; and majestic mature trees. The facilities you will find on the site of the park include: bandstand, bowling green, outdoor gym, tennis courts, two children’s playgrounds, basketball court, cricket pitch, ornamental gardens and flower beds, and a café area, situated close to the bandstand. The park is a really wonderful place escape from the noise of the city streets.