Carpet Cleaning Abbots Langley WD5
Anyclean Services Abbots Langley
Anyclean offers a high quality, trustworthy and low-priced carpet cleaning service, delivered by the most trained and experienced carpet cleaners. They are mobile and available seven days a week. For more than 15 years of servicing we have been helping our clients to have clean and fresh carpets in their homes and offices. Our cleaning methods are the most efficient in fighting dirt and stains. If you need quality and professional carpet cleaning in Abbots Langley WD5 call us on 020 7099 6964.
We Provide the Following
- High quality service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices
For more information on how we can help you with your carpet cleaning in Abbots Langley WD5, please call 020 7099 6964 or check our price list below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
The Service We Offer
We provide each job with the respect our customers deserve and we take pride our carpet cleaning technicians pay attention to even the smallest details in order to provide an excellent carpet cleaning service in Abbots Langley WD5. We rovide the deepest crpet cleaning your soft floor may have and in no doubt we improve its look and your home hygiene.
The Equipment Our Technicians Use
The equipment we use has been carefully examined and selected in order to produce the results our customers expect. There are so many brands on the market, but we always choose wisely when it comes to a professional carpet cleaning Abbots Langley. It is not only the equipment which makes our service a second to none, but the cleaning products which succssfully remove grime and bacteria.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners have all the necessary skills to successfully clean any type of carpet and they are available in the whole Abbots Langley area seven days a week. They are highly motivated, fully insured, trained and vetted and turn up on each carpet cleaning appointment uniformed and fully equipped.
With our service we guarantee a fresher and healthier environment for your family as we do not cut corners. We ensure that the service has been carried out acording to the standards of the NCCA. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, we will come back free of charge until you are completely satisfied with our service.
For more information on booking a carpet cleaning service in Abbots Langley WD5 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Abbots Langley and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Abbots Langley WD5 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Abbots Langley
Window Cleaning Abbots Langley
Domestic Cleaning Abbots Langley
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Abbots Langley
Did you know that...
- Abbots Langley is a large village with a long history, situated close to Watford and is currently a part of the Three Rivers district. Leavesden Film Studios are nearby where famous movie scenes have been filmed.
- Abbots Langley Baptist Church. Situated just to the north of Leavesden and Watford, in Abbots Langley WD5, this church has a strong sense of community and has for many years been the principal place of worship in the area. The church services are informal and family oriented with a range of activities for children too. Abbots Langley Baptist is home to a large and carrying Christian community with members of all ages and backgrounds. The congregation meets every Sunday morning at 11am, and is always welcoming newcomers.
- The Compasses Public House. It is a friendly, family run pub that serves the local community for over 20 years. The Compasses provides a welcoming, traditional pub venue with Grub experience for regulars, locals and tourists alike. It includes two individual styled bars and a cosy restaurant area. Customers of the venue also benefit from a large Beer Garden included with a children’s play area, as well as a car parking to the front and rear of the premises. With an extended list of quality wines and real ales, superb British pub food and an excellent customer service, The Compasses Public House offers the ideal venue whether for a lunch, after work drinks with friends, or watching a major sport event.
Notable figures associated with Abbots Langley:
- Spanish professional footballer Manuel Almunia (born 1977), who used to play for London’s Arsenal, lived in the area.
- Musician and artist Nick Blinko (born 1961), who is best known as the lead singer for the band Rudimentary Peni, currently live in Abbots Langley WD5.
- Nicholas Breakspear (110-1159), who is also known as Pope Adrian IV, the only Englishman ever to become head of the Catholic Church, was born in Abbots Langley.
- DJ Chris Brooks, who grew up in Abbots Langley.
- Mathematician and physicist David Crighton (1942-2000), who educated at Abbots Langley Primary School.
- Singer Nicky Stevens (born 1951), who is best known as a member of the pop group, Brotherhood of Men.
- Professional darts player Mark Walsh (born 1965), who competes in Professional Darts Corporation.
- Haile Selassie I (1892-1975), who was Ethiopia’s regent from 1916 until 1930, and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 until 1974, has spent the early years of his exile from Ethiopia in Abbots Langley WD5.