Carpet Cleaning Barbican EC2
We Clean Carpets in Barbican
We have been servicing Barbican and all the neighbouring areas since 1998 at a professional level. During this period our mission was to make every our customer satisfied from our cleaning services and we will continue doing it that way in the future. You can be sure that your carpets will be in safe hands. With our huge experience we very well know how to maintain the hygiene in your home using the safiest cleaning products. We spend extra funds in training our carpet technicians to deliver high quality services to our customers in Barbican EC2.
The Service We Offer Includes
- Fully equipped carpet experts
- Specialised carpet shampoo method
- Killing most of germs and bacteria
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Stains and dirt removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Deep carpet cleaning
Prices for Carpet Cleaning in Barbican
Since we want to make our services availble to everyone, we published our price list below. Our prices are among the most competitive ones on the cleaning market. You can see our rates below and assure yourself that our service is affordable:
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
Our Service Makes a Difference
If you have never used professional cleaning company in Barbican EC2, booking a cleaner now is easy and saves time. We guarantee that your carpets will look as fresh as brand new and all that without the need to replace them. Making our clients happy is our main goal and for this reason all our teams join their efforts together and they work hard to complete every service according to your requirements.
What Equipment We Use
As a leading cleaning company in Barbican EC2 we can't make any compromise when it comes to carpet cleaning equipment. Our machines are produced by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Rotovac, Alltec. We don't hesitate to invest heavily in quality equipment, because we know that our customers deserve the best cleaning service.
Our Carpet Cleaning Staff in Barbican
We work with the most experienced and dedicated carpet cleaners in Barbican EC2. Before hiring a carpet cleaner we first ensure that he has passed the NCCA practical and theorical exams and that he is qualified enough to provide a professional carpet cleaning service. NCCA(The National Carpet Cleaners Association) is the only independent UK trade body dedicated to the carpet cleaning industry. If you make a booking with us you will see that our carpet cleaners are polite, friendly and experienced.
Don't waste time cleaning your carpets yourself! Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
We are confident that whenever you book a service with us, you will get a top carpet cleaning Barbican EC2 service. If for any reason you are not quite pleased with the achieved results, we will send the techician back to re-clean the areas on your carpet which you were not pleased with and we will do all our best to fullfill your requirements.
Carpet cleaning Barbican and the neighbourhood:
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Cambridge Heath
- Fenchurch Street
- Hatton Garden
- Mansion House
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- St Pauls
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Barbican we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Barbican
Did You Know That...
- The Barbican Estate is a housing complex in the City of London. Built on a site that was bombed in WWII, the complex was designed by architects Chamberlain Powell and Bonn. The complex is architecturally important as it's one of London's principal examples of concrete Brutalist architecture and considered a landmark (according to Carl Baum).
- The estate also contains three of London's tallest buildings (Cromwell Tower, Shakespeare Tower, and Lauderdale Tower, at 42 stories and 123 metres/403 feet each) and it is a rare residential site in an area densely packed with commerce and finance. The Barbican Estate also contains the Barbican Centre (an arts, drama and business venue), the City of London School for Girls the Museum of London, and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- The idea to build a residential site in the Cripplegate area, as it was previously known, arose out of the ashes of World War II. Following almost complete destruction in the Blitz, only around 5,000 people lived in the City in 1950 of whom only 50 lived in Cripplegate. The decision to build new residential properties on the site was finally taken by the Court of Common Council on 19 September 1957.
- The estate was officially opened in 1969 and is now home to around 4,000 people living in 2,013 flats. The flats reflect the widespread use in Britain in the 1960s and 1970s of concrete as the visible face of the building. This has led some commentators to denounce the flats as clumsy in comparison with their newer, more glassy surroundings, though a contrasting opinion sees the area as maturing into a place with some character and charm of its own. A third group would denounce both styles as ugly in comparison to the historical styles of architecture in London.
- The area is the home of The Barbican art centre. The Barbican is a world class arts and learning organisation that boosts all major art forms which includes film, dance, theatre, film and visual arts. It is a Grade II listed building and the largest performing art centre in Europe. The centre was created to serve London’s arts lovers through unique and inspiring artistic events and creative learning programme. The centre was opened in 1982 and comprises the Barbican Hall, the Barbican Theatre, Barbican Art Gallery, The Curve (which is another gallery), Lakeside Terrace, Cinema One, conference facilities, a conservatory, three restaurants, foyers and public spaces.
- The Barbican art centre is home to London Symphony Orchestra, Resident orchestra, Associate Orchestra, BBC Symphony Orchestra, Associate Ansembles the Academy of Ancient Music, Britten Sinfonia, and Associate producer Serious.
- The Montcalm At Brewery is a five-star, luxury hotel located at 52 Chiswell Street in Sundial Court and just two minutes walk from Barbican art centre. It is set in the heart of London’s financial district offering a lavish spread of modern bedrooms featured with the best of modern amenities and luxuries. Conveniently located close to Liverpool Street Station, The Maltcalm at the Brewery London City is the perfect accommodation not just for the high flying business travelers, but also for leisure guests.
- The Barbican Hall was described by the Queen as “one of the wonders of the modern world”. The hall is opened for the public 363 days a year, offering an imposing collection of the finest in British arts. Barbican Hall attracts many international classic, jazz, rock and world music stars, and is home of the London Symphony Orchestra.