Carpet Cleaning Mansion House EC4
Carpet Cleaning Company Mansion House Since 1998
Anyclean is a leading carpet cleaning providers in Mansion House EC4. Our company was established in 1998 as a small domestic and carpet cleaning company servicing all areas around the capital. With over thirteen years of experience providing carpet cleaning for residential and commercial customers, we use the latest techniques and use powerful and efficient cleaning equipment to achieve the best possible results.
Quick Drying Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We are ready to provide a quote over the phone for the carpeted rooms that you need cleaned. We always try to remain competitive on the market and we will give you the best price for a quality of cleaning you will get.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
To obtain a quote for carpet cleaning Mansion House, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an enquiry and we will get back to you with a price.
All Typed of Carpets Treated
We offer a wide range of services all provided at a professional level by our skilled and experienced technicians. We help thousands of clients each year to make their homes healthier and cleaner and improve the overall condition at their residences.
We use hot water extraction cleaning machines to extract all the dirt, dust and dust mites from the carpet fibers. This deep cleaning method that we use doesn't leave residue on your carpet and is very efficient. You will notice a visible difference once the carpet has dried out and you will feel the freshness in your room once we have finished with the treatment.
Polite & Vetted Cleaners
All our carpet cleaning technicians Mansion House EC4 are NCCA certified and they are trained to provide a high quality service each time. As specialists in the carpet cleaning industry, they are regularly updated on the technologies and equipment available in order to clean the carpets in a worthy way. They always test the carpet to ensure it is suitable for treatment and to avoid damages.
We are so confident in our carpet cleaning service Mansion House and we will come back free of charge if you are not entirely satisfied with the results. Our aim is to give our customers the best carpet cleaning experience they could have as we at Anyclean know the importance of having a clean and healthy floor.
Carpet cleaning Mansion House and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldgate
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fenchurch Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Mansion House EC4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Curious Facts About Mansion House...
- The Mansion House is the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London. Located opposite the Bank of England at Bank Junction, the Mansion House also provides a spectacular setting for business meetings, conferences, civic and livery activities and events.
- Charity and business related organisations also use Mansion House for fundraising events, dinners, and receptions. About 50,000 people visit the Mansion House annually.
- Although the idea of creating a permanent residence for the Lord Mayors of London arose after the Great Fire of 1666, the first stone of the Mansion House was laid in 1739. And it was not until 1758 when the construction work was completed. The first official resident of the site was Lord Mayor Sir Crispin Gascoigne, who were able to moved in 1752.
- Today the Mansion House, along with being the headquarters of the Lord Mayor, houses a magnificent plate collection, an art collection, sculptures and the 84Dutch paintings of the Harold Samuel Art Collection.
- The Harold Samuel art Collection, at the Mansion House, is a unique collection of 17th century paintings from the Holland’s Golden Age. Willed to the City of London by Lord Harold Samuel of Wych Cross in 1987, this collection of 84 pictures is perhaps the best collection of Dutch art in the UK.
Sights and attractions near Mansion House include:
- Bank of England Museum. Situated in Bartholomew Lane, and located 2 minutes form the Mansion House, the museum traces the history of the bank from its establishment in 1694 by Royal Carter to is major role today as UK’s central bank.
- The Monument, at Monument Street, which is located six minutes walk from the Mansion House. It was constructed between 1671 and 1977 to mark the Great Fire of London in 1666.
- Tower 42. Formerly NatWest Tower, it is the first skyscraper in the Capital and is located within just 7 minutes walk from Mansion House.
- Lloyd’s of London. Located at 12 Leadenhall Street, and seven minutes walk from Mansion House, it is one of London’s most iconic buildings.
- St Magnus the Martyr. Situated in Lower Thames Street in the City, and just within few minutes walk from Mansion House, St Magnus is a historic building that was built by Sir Christopher Wren between 1671 and 1676.
- Heron Tower. Located at 110 Bishopsgate and 8 minutes from Mansion House.
- Other London’s attractions located close to the area of mansion House include: St Paul’s Cathedral, The Clinic Prison Mansion, Museum of London, Golden Hinde, Millennium Bridge, Southwark Cathedral, Barbican Curve Gallery, Barbican Art Gallery, Barbican Conservatory, and London Dungeon, which are all within walking distance from the Mansion House.