Carpet Cleaning Haggerston
Anyclean provides excellent carpet cleaning service to residential and commercial customers across London. We have been on the market for over 15 years and we efficiently remove stains, dirt and bacteria from any type of carpet fibres. Call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Haggerston E2
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Bonded and insured cleaners
- Reputable cleaning company
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry cleaning available
- Stains and marks treated
- Upholstery and mattress cleaning
- Flexible appointments
We work with trained and experienced staff who use the most powerful carpet cleaning equipment, safe and efficient cleaning products. There is no doubt the service we provide is professional as we are members of the NCCA and we adhere to their code of practice.
“Overall I had a great experience hiring Anyclean to take care of my carpets. Everything was great from start to finish. Their customer care operator was very helpful and informative. The cleaner arrived on time, was very friendly and carefully listed to my specific demands. He was very careful and thorough in cleaning and managed to remove all stains and streaks that shaded my expensive Woven carpets. I was very comfortable with the service and have no doubts about which company I’ll call next time I need cleaning for my carpets.” – Ms. Mary V., Haggerston
“This carpet cleaning service is second to none. My carpets looked and smelled great after being serviced by Anyclean. Their cleaner seemed to really get into the crevices and managed to remove some really old stains. Thank you, will refer your business to anyone who needs reliable carpet cleaners.” – Ms. B. Masters, Haggerston
“Your technician was very meticulous and detailed in cleaning our rugs and carpets. Overall he did an excellent job and the price was reasonable.” – Mr. Tom H., Haggerston
- Haggerston E2 is an area as well as a electoral ward, settled in the London Borough of Hackney. The area is bounded by Hackney Road to the south, Kingsland Road to the wets, Middleton road to the north and with London fields and Broadway Market to the east.
- It was the 1990s when numerous rundown housing estates of the area were refurbished and some disused public buildings were converted as gated communities.
- The name Haggerston was first recorded in the Domesday Book as Hergotestane, considered to be probably by Viking origin, an outlying village of Shoreditch.
- By a map of Hackney from 1745, the village is shown as Agostone and by the 19th century it has become part of urban spawn, with streets comprised of workers’ cottages as well as factories lining the canal.