Carpet Cleaning St Pauls EC4
Reliable Carpet Cleaning St Pauls Company
We have been cleaning carpets in St Pauls EC4 professionally for over thirteen years. Our main goal is to provide our customers with a quality and affordable carpet cleaning service which they will recommend to friends and family. Our reputation has come mainly from word of mouth and our ambitions are to grow our business in the future.
Carpet Cleaning St Pauls Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Regardless of the amount of dirt and dust your carpet has absorbed, we have the right cleaning solution for you. Using a specialised equipment, our carpet cleaners St Pauls pre-spray the carpet and leave the solution to soak into the fibers and then they lift the grime and bacteria and leave your carpet fresh for a long time.
Our prices make our service affordable to everyone. We have carefully researched our competitors and we aim to offer a better quality to our customers and a value for money.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Deep Carpet Cleaning
We are committed to provide the most professional and quality carpet cleaning service St Pauls our customers deserve and for this reason we have employed the most highly motivated and hard working individuals. Our goal is to offer a service which makes your carpet look immaculate and we believe we have reached our goal so far.
Innovative Cleaning Equipment
We have invested in the right cleaning equipment in order to reach our goals. For us it is very important to use powerful carpet cleaning machines in combination with efficient cleaning products to provide our customers with what they deserve.
Attentive Carpet Cleaners
Extensive training to our staff is one of the investments we have undertaken as we believe that an excellent service is a one which is provided by a qualified carpet cleaner. All our carpet cleaning St Pauls staff are NCCA certified and they come uniformed for each carpet cleaning service.
We know that a welcoming home is the one which is looked after and with our service we guarantee that our technicians will take care of all your carpet cleaning needs to make your carpet look clean and well maintained. If they fail to achieve this, they will come back free of charge to give it a little extra care.
Carpet cleaning St Pauls and in the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldgate
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Russell Square
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- St Pancras
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in St Pauls EC4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- St Paul’s Cathedral is the masterpiece of British most noted architect Sir Christopher Wren. Constructed between 1675 and 1710, it is at least the fourth cathedral to have stood on the site, and is the official spiritual home of Britain. It was the first cathedral to be established after the English Reformation in the 16th century, when King Henry VIII removed the Church of England from the jurisdiction of the Pope. St Paul’s Cathedral miraculously survived the Blitz during the World War II when most of the surrounding area was seriously devastated by the bombings.
Some of the most popular sights and attraction located near the area of St Pauls include:
- Central Criminal Court. Situated between Holborn Circus and St Pauls Cathedral, the Central Criminal Court stands on a road which follows the line of the City’s fortified wall. The court was constructed on the site of the infamous Newgate Prison in 1907 and is also known as the Old Bailey. Funded by the City of London Corporation, the Central Criminal Court has been through some extension works, conducted in 1972. Now it includes 18 courtrooms and trying about 1500 cases annually including some of the most shocking murders and high profile terrorist trails.
- Museum of London. Located at 150 London Wall and seven minutes walk from St Paul’s Cathedral, it is a modern museum that boats over 1.1 million items and objects. Following a recent, £20 million reconstruction, the Museum of London’s five lower Galleries of Modern London will take you through the rich history of London, from the Great Fire in 1666 to the present day. Items of historic interest housed in the museum include precious books, mock-up city streets and vintage cars. The Museum of London has four permanent galleries, showing the story of the Capital from prehistoric times up until the early Stuart period. There is also a chain of chronological galleries in the museum that guide tourists from 450,000 BC to the establishing of Londinium in AD50.
- Shakespeare’s Globe. Situated 0.3 miles from St Paul’s Cathedral, it is theatre which is entirely dedicated to Shakespeare’s works. Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre was founded by American actor and director Sam Wanamaker and is consisted of three interlinked facilities. This includes the Globe Theatre itself, the Globe Education, which is a forum for the young to receive education regarding the world’s most celebrated playwright, and the Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition. The Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition is the most comprehensive exhibition dedicated to Shakespeare, his influence and his contemporary works.