Carpet Cleaning Berrylands KT5
Professional Carpet Cleaning Company In Berrylands
We offer a flexible carpet cleaning service in Berrylands KT5 which works around your schedule. It is done with a minimal disruption to your daily routine and the carpet is left in an immaculate condition before we leave. Providing services to local residential and commercial customers since 1998, we are one of the top carpet cleaning companies in the whole of London.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you have a carpet which needs a thorough cleaning, we are here to help. With the advanced techniques and the experience our carpet cleaners Berrylands KT5 have, we are able to clean and disinfect your carpet and it will stay fresh for a long time.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Our services are offered at competitive rated which you can check from our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Short Notice Service Available
We are committed in building strong relationships with our customers and we aim to grow our good reputation across Berrylands KT5. Having pleased customers is our main goal and the service we provide is affordable and reliable and all work is carried out at a professional level.
Dirt, Bacteria and Allergens Removal
The equipment we use to deep clean your carpets is so powerful that it leaves the carpet nearly dry after the treatment. With the use of the powerful motors, it removes marks, dirt and kills bacteria which is a proof of the quality of our service in Berrylands KT5.
NCCA Trained Carpet Cleaning Technicians
We at Anyclean truly believe that the customers will receive a high quality service from a technician who is trained, vetted and certified. To ensure our customers get the most of our carpet cleaning Berrylands KT5, we have also insured our carpet cleaners and provide them with the most powerful cleaning equipment for ultimate results.
Providing a quality carpet cleaning is our top priority and we would like to please all our customers in Berrylands KT5. If after the completion of the service, you feel that you are not entirely happy, we will re-treat any areas which you think could have been cleaned better.
Carpet Cleaning Berrylands and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- Worcester Park
Did you know that in Berrylands KT5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Berrylands
Interesting Stuff in Berrylands...
- Although the name Barrylands suggests “a land where berries grow”, it actually means “a land on a tumulus or hill”. It comes from Old English and was first recorded as Berilendes in 1126 and the more recently as Barrilands in 1378.
- Berrylands has three separate shopping areas. These include Chiltern Drive, Alexandra Drive and Berrylands Road. Chiltern Drive is located in the heart of Berrylands and is home to over 22 shops and businesses, as well as to the Berrylands Public House, called The Berry. Most of the shops on the road were established in the 1930s and currently include newsagents, hairdressers, doctors surgery, beauty shops, bookshop and printer, coffee shop and the Berrylands Railway Station.
- Barrylands is home to the sports ground of the London School of Economics and Political Science. It is a specialist university with an international intake and a global reach. LSE, as it is also referred to, is one of the world’s foremost social science universities, offering the full breadth of the social science. From politics, law and economics to anthropology, finance, sociology and accounting. Established in 1895 by four Fabians, Beatrice and Sidney Webb, Graham Wallas and George Bernard Shaw, the London Scholl of Economics has earned an outstanding reputation for academic excellence.
- Wagamuma restaurant is located just 25 minutes walk from the Berrylands Railway Station. Taking inspiration from Japanese ramman-noodle bars, it is the ultimate venue in high quality fast food. They aim to provide simple food, simply cooked and quickly delivered. Some of their most loved specials include grilled prawns in a red paper sauce, chicken dumplings with a chilli-soy, and huge bowls of steaming, soupy noodles.