Carpet Cleaning Worcester Park KT4
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Provider Worcester Park
Anyclean is a carpet cleaning company operating in Worcester Park KT4 area. Our friendly, highly motivated, vetted, trained and insured team of cleaners offer the highest level of service. We work with both residential and commercial customers aiming to provide a gleaming carpet cleaning service each time. Apart from being courteous and positive to our clients, we also give them a 100% guarantee on our services to ensure they receive the best of our carpet cleaning.
Bacteria & Odours Nutralisation
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
As a specialist in the carpet cleaning industry, we aim to clean your carpet as safely as possible and deliver excellent results. Using various cleaning products in combination with the skills of our carpet cleaners, we assure you that you will be amazed from the achieved results.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Soil & Dust Mites Removal
Before we commence cleaning your carpet in Worcester Park KT4, we examine the condition and the type of the fibers your carpet is made of and our technician decides what products to use in order to remove all visible marks as well as the dirt and dust stuck deep into the carpet.
High Pressure Machines Used
We clean the carpets using a high pressure machines which easily remove grime and bacteria from the carpet fibers without causing any damages. With the highers suction capabilities of our equipment, a large amount of the water is extracted as part of the cleaning process and your carpet needs just few hours to get completely dry.
Carpet Cleaning Experts
Having completed many years of experience in cleaning carpets for residential customers and local businesses in Worcester Park KT4, our carpet cleaners achieve the results our competitors are unable to accomplish. They are NCCA certified and they attend regular courses to keep themselves updated.
We are dedicated in providing a high quality carpet cleaning Worcester Park KT4 service and we will not tolerate a carpet cleaning which does not satisfy the criteria and the standards of the NCCA. Should you are not entirely pleased with the service we have provided, we will come back free of charge and further clean the disputable areas.
Carpet cleaning Worcester Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Ewell
- Malden Rushett
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- St Helier
Did you know that in Worcester Park KT4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Worcester Park
- Malden Parochial Church of England Primary School. Located on The Manor Drive, Worcester Park KT4, it is a popular and successful one form entry primary school for boys and girls aged 3 to 11 years. Malden Parochial is one of the Church Schools within the Diocese of Southwark. It has good connections with the local church, St John’s, and provides excellent education for children within the Royal Borough of Kingson upon Thames. There was a school on the site since 1853, when children from the local community were taught in a cottage in Church Road. Then, in 1864, a Victorian building was erected with around 47 pupils on roll. The facility was demolished, making room for the present Nursery at the school. Today the school has 236 pupils, who benefit from its spacious, well resourced and joyful environment, in which all pupils are supported and encouraged in their learning though providing excellent quality teaching and a wide range of extra curricular activities. If you live in Worcester Park and are looking for a safe and friendly school, in which your child will develop his/her full potential, both academically and socially, the Malden Parochial Primary School is the right choice for you.
Notable past and present residents of Worcester Park:
- Footballer Gary Borrowdale (born 1985), who currently plays for Carrick Rangers, was born in Worcester Park.
- Professional golfer James Heath (born 1983), who started playing golf at the age of ten, lives in the area.
- Association football personality Jimmy Hill (born 1928), whose career has taken in every role in the game of football.
- Painter William Holman Hunt (1827-1910), who was one of the founders of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, painted ‘The Light of the World’, while he resided in Worcester Park in the early 1850s.
- Conservative politician John Major (born 1943), who was the Prime Minister of the UK from 1990 until 1997 and leader of the Conservative Party, was born in Worcester Park KT4.
- Electrical engineer Roger Mayer, who has developed several electric guitar effects, including the Octavia, which is an effect pedal that reproduces the input signal one octave higher.
- Former decathlete Delay Thompson (born 1958), who won the decathlon gold medal at the 1980 and 1984 Olympic Games, lived near The Plough public house, Worcester Park.
- Kenneth Wolstenholme (1920-2002), who was the original BBC football commentator.