End of Tenancy Cleaning Berrylands KT5
Who we are
We are a cleaning company in Berrylands KT5 providing end of tenancy cleaning services to small businesses, large corporations and domestic clients. As a company with a good reputation, we are able to work the days and hours that suit you and we will satisfy even the most demanding landlord with our comprehensive cleaning service. We understand the importance of having a cleaning company which you can trust and for this reason we provide our customers with a guarantee for the services we do.
What we do
We help landlords, home owners, tenants and estate agents cope with the complexity of cleaning a property top to bottom and make it presentable for the next occupier. When the people face the need of help with the cleaning, they entrust Anyclean as we have proved to be one of the leading cleaning services provider in Berrylands and the surrounding areas. We have already helped many of your neigbours and saved them a lot of money as we do not like getting money from our clients for work which hasn't been completed to perfection.
We clean all surfaces, cupboards and drawers, remove cobwebs, dust from skirting boards, window sills, doors, dado rails, furniture and floors. There will be no dirt or lime scale untouched. We scrub bathroom tiles, shower screens, toilets, basins and bathtubs until they become shiny. For more details of what our service includes, we have published online our checklist which has been prepared according to the estate agents' requirements.
- Bathroom, toilet and shower room cleaned
- Kitchen cupbaords, appliances and bins cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Furniture, pictures and mirrors dusted and polished
- Window cleaned internally
- Cobwebs removed
- Skirting boards, light switches and fixtures cleaned
To get a quote or book a service please call 020 7099 6964.
Our prices are competitive and unlike our competitors, we do not charge hourly for the end of tenancy cleaning service. We price our work according to the size of the property and we stay as long as needed to deep clean every square inch of it. To ensure our customers receive the best value for their money, we have also included the cleaning products in the price and you shouldn't bother to supply any.
We invest in the latest cleaning materials and equipment in order to provide excellent quality service to all our customers in Berrylands KT5. We know that equipment matters and the quality cleaning products preserve your surfaces beautiful. We do not use harsh chemicals which can damage the surfaces at your property and instead we use safe cleaning products which clean the surfacs in depth and make them shine again. Our cleaners understand the importance of extending the life of your interior and they do their best to scrub and clean everything to avoid the need of replacement.
We employ only motivated, experienced and polite cleaners and train and vet them further to make them the cleaners you can rely on for any moving in or moving out cleaning service. Our cleaners will take care of each cleaning task and will pay attention to details in order to provide the most efficient and reliable service. Our aim is to hear your positive response after the service and recommend us to your friends.
We only get paid after the end of tenancy cleaning Berrylands KT5 service you have booked us for has been provided at a high standard and we guarantee excellent results which will help you get your deposit back. You do not need to be at the roperty while our cleaners work there as we are fully insured and your property is covered by our public liability insurance. Also it is not necessary to check the property yourself after the serice as our team leaves only when they work is approved by the cleaning supervisor. We leave all premises securely locked as we care about your property.
We also clean in the following neighbouring areas:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Kingston Upon Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Motspur Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners New Malden
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Tolworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Worcester Park
Did you know that in Berrylands KT5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- The name Berrylands is referred to a residential area and suburban development in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. Berrylands is located about 10 miles south west of Charing Cross, and its railway station is 24 minutes from London Waterloo by train.
- Nearby places and settlements include Surbiton, New Malden, Old Malden, Tolworth and Chessington.
- Berrylands has an Anglo-Saxon origin and is forming part of Surbiton. Before 1965 it was comprised within the Municipal Borough of Surbiton.
- The name Berrylands means “land on a tumulus or hill”. In 1126 it was recorded as Berilendes, in 1148 as Berulind, and more recently as Barrylands in 1378.
- Berrylands is a home to the sports ground of the London School of Economics and Political Science, and the Hogsmill, which is situated on the opposite side of the railway station.
- In 1933 seven local developments gathered to fund over 90 per cent of the cost of Berrylands station. A small park with a swimming pool was created on the next year and was named Surbiton lagoon. It closed in 1979 for repair works but it never got reopened.
- Rose Theatre Kingston on 24-26 High Street is located 32 minutes from Berrylands Railway Station. It is an 850 seat theatre opened in 2008 in the centre of Kingston Upon Thames and ideally suited to Shakespeare. The design of the theatre’s auditorium took its inspiration from the Rose Theatre- an Elizabethan building located on London’s Bankside.