Carpet Cleaning Hersham KT12
The Most Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in Hersham
Available in Hersham KT12, our services are a popular choice for residential and commercial customers. We are a specialised carpet cleaning company operating for over fifteen years. We are a proud member of the NCCA and all our work is carried out according to their standards. We provide a fully insured, transparent and reliable carpet cleaning service which brings back the great look of your carpets.
Why Choosing Our Service
- Extra treatment of the heavy traffic area
- Free deodoriser for more freshness
- Quick drying
- Treating various carpet fabers
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Odour removal and neutralisation
To make you aware of our affordable prices, we have published them below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Outstanding Cleaning Service
The reason why most people like how fresh and clean your carpets are after we have treated them professionally is that we pay attention to details and treat each spot individually. We pre-spray the carpet to allow the grease to be released from the carpet fibers and then to be extracted with the powerful machine. Our carpet cleaning service available in Hersham KT12 is the top quality one and you will notice the results straight after the cleaning.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
In combination with the efficient cleaning products, our equipment produces excellent results which makes our service a second to none. With the different attachments, our carpet cleaners are able to clean in difficult to reach areas like stairs, corners and behind furniture which guarantees your carpet will be completely disinfected by one of our experience technicians Hersham KT12.
Capable Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Whatever the spills are, our carpet cleaners will be able to remove them in most of the cases by using the most appropriate spot treatment product. If your carpets need cleaning, don't try cleaning it yourself, as the dirt or the spillage need something to extract it, not to push it deep down into the carpet fibers. Our specialists are trained how to deal in different situations and how to efficiently treat carpets in Hersham KT12.
With our carpet cleaning Hersham KT12 service we will make a difference on your carpet and you will notice how clean it will be as we clean it. If for any reason you see any imperfections on the methods we use, we are willing to come back free of charge and do it better.
Carpet cleaning Hersham and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hinchley Wood
- Stoke d'Abernon
- Carpet Cleanin Sunbury on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
- Whiteley Village
Did you know that in Hersham KT12 we also offer:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
Window Cleaning Hersham
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hersham
- Hersham Golf Club. Situated in Assher Road, Hersham KT12, between the towns of Esher and Walton-on-Thames, it is a friendly club with a 18 holes golf course. The course is set within beautiful natural woodland running alongside the river Mole, and has been structured to meet the U.S.G.A. standards. It has a fully automated irrigation system and is looked after to the highest of standards by committed course manager and experienced green staff. For those golf enthusiast who do not have time for a full round, or just want to sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, the club’s floodlit driving range is perfect for practicing and improving your skills. On the site of Hesham GC there is also a fully stocked Pro Shop, from where you can buy everything, from clothing and bags, through trolley hire, to clubs and balls.
- Walton and Hersham Football Club. It is a non-league football club that is based in Stompord Lane, Walton on Thames KT12. The club was formed after the merge of Walton FC and Hersham FC in 1945. The new club immediately joined the recently established Corinthian League and followed a poor debut season with a hat-trick of Championships and a runners-up position. Some of the club’s honours include FA Amateur Cup Winners in season 1972-73 and two times semi finalists in 1951-52 and 1952-53. Walton and Hersham FC has a proud footballing tradition and, though it is not as popular as some of their Premier league counterparts, the club receives a large local support.
Famous past and present people associated with Hersham KT12:
- Music industry manager and songwriter Gordon Mills (1935-1986), who was Tom Jones’s manager, lived in Hersham and is buried in the local cemetery.
- Author and inventor Frederick Wicks (1840-1910), who retired to the area and died here.
- Singer and record producer Jimmy Pursey, who is best known as the founder and frontman of the punk rock band, Sham 69, was born in Hersham in 1955.
- Film and stage actress, singer, dancer and theatre director Julie Andrews (born 1935), who was born in Hersham and speaks about her days in the village in her book ‘Home’.