Carpet Cleaning Cassiobury
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Cassiobury WD19
We are confident we can add value to your floor and make your home healthy, clean and fresh. Our prices are among the most competitive ones available on the market as we would like to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning service Cassiobury WD19 at the lowest possible cost. Call 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free no obligation quote.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Cassiobury WD19
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
Our Carpet Cleaning at a Glance
- Inspection of the carpet
- Permanent stains assessment
- Pre-treatment of stains
- High quality products used
- Pet and children friendly cleaning solution
- Hot water extraction cleaning
- No residue left behind
- Fast drying times
- Bacteria and odours removal
As a member of NCCA, Anyclean provides a first class carpet cleaning Cassiobury WD19 at an affordable price. What makes us different is the individual approach to our customers and the professionalism we service them with.
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Carpet Cleaning Cassiobury WD19 and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
There are more services available in your area. Please check our Cassiobury WD19 page for more details.
“I always use Anyclean when my carpet needs cleaning. Their carpet cleaners are professional, prompt and polite, and always accomplish perfect results. Thank you guys, will recommend your service to all of my friends.” – Mr. Daniel B., Cassiobury
“Anyclean’s carpet cleaning technician did an outstanding job. My carpets have never looked better. The price was tasty too.” – Ms. Sandra G., Cassiobury
“I was very impressed by Anyclean’s professionalism and quality of work. From the moment of contacting them to the end of the service, it was a pleasure working with their team. Their carpet cleaning expert came on time, acted friendly and courteously, and did a great job on my carpet, leaving it spotless and bright.” – Ms. Martina T., Cassiobury
- Cassiobury is an area in Watford which consists of two parts – one of them situated on the south side of the Cassiobury Park and the other to the north. It is one of the areas in Watford with expensive houses.
- Cassiobuty Park is the main public park in Watford. Created in 1909, it is a very well kept and extremely large park. Stretching from the A412 Rickmansworth Road in the east to the Grand Union Canal in the west, the site comprises over 190 acres and is registered as a Local Nature Reserve. The Grand Union Canal itself runs through the lower section of the park, while the River Gate flows through the western side. Cassiobury Park includes many attractions for the whole family. These include tennis courts, paddling pools, a football pitch, a children’s playground with swings, and picnic areas. One of the park’s main attractions during the summer is a miniature steam train that takes passengers on a small circuit ride through an area of parkland.