Carpet Cleaning Downside KT11
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in Downside
Establishe in 1998, today Anyclean offers a quality carpet cleaning service at reasonable prices. Our trained, experienced, polite and friendly technicians will advise and assist you with all your carpet cleaning needs. Health at home is very important and carpets play a very important role for the overall hygiene. We are one of the top carpet cleaning companies in Downside KT11.
Expert Carpet Care For Your Home
- Affordable carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot carpet removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
For your convenience we have published our sample price list which in most of the cases will be exactly what you will pay. If your carpeted rooms are larger than the standard ones, the price may be different and we strongly advise you to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to confirm the final price before you book the carpet cleanin Downside service.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Affordable & Reliable Service
If you are looking for brighter and healthier carpets and a reliable carpet cleaning Downside KT11 company to clean them for you, call Anyclean. Our service is a one which you can rely on and when we clean your carpet with our professional machines and efficient cleaning products, it will look exactly the same way as you want it to. We have invested in the art of the fabric floors and we care about each carpet we clean.
Advanced Cleaning Techniques
The cleaning equipment we use is powerful and efficient and the cleaning products are safe for kids, pets and the environment. As a cleaning company with a good reputation, we trust only the top manufaCturers of cleaning products and equipment. To achieve perfect results when cleaning carpets in Downside KT11, our technicians are trained to use effectively the equipment and they use different techniques to remove even the most stubborn stains.
Impressive Carpet Cleaning Results
Our cleaning technicians are NCCA trained and certified and they have a full public liability insurance. They will do their best to bring your carpet colours and condition to their perfect shape using specialised cleaning equipment and products. They are mobile and fully flexible, available to come and clean your carpets in Downside KT11 seven days a week. To book an appointment please call 020 7099 6964.
If we fail to reach your expected level of cleaning, we will return free of charge to rectify the issue. For us having satisfied customers is the most important thing and we will do our best to leave your carpet spotless and clean to your desired standard.
For more information on how to book a carpet cleaning service in Downside KT11, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Downside and the neighbouring areas:
- East Horsley
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hinchley Wood
- Stoke d'Abernon
- The Bookhams
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
- Whiteley Village
Did you know that in Downside KT11 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
Window Cleaning Downside
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Downside
Interesting Stuff About Downside...
- Downside is a small village within the county of Surrey. Most of the village’s buildings form one community in the local government district of Elmbridge. Downside is centred around Downside Common, 8.4 miles northeast of Guildford, which is the county town, and 18 miles southwest of London.
- Situated in open countryside between Cobham to the north and East Horsley to the south, and Stoke d’Abernon to the east, the village was designed as a Conservation Area in 1979, concentrated around its developed, village green area.
- The area comprises a large village green , on the northern side of which is located the Cricketers’ Inn, a Grade II listed buildings that was established in the 17th century. Right after the green in the south east corner there is also a properly preserved, hand-operated water pump.
- The Cricketers. It is a historic traditional pub that offers a great pub experience in a relaxed and cosy environment. Located in the Downside village green, which is historically and legally Downside Common, the Cricketers is a quaint historic venue that dates back to the mid 16th century. Now under new ownership the pub offers a traditional and inviting atmosphere to meet with friends and family, and to enjoy delicious food and drinks. Though not much of the pub has changed and its unique charm that the Cricketers is loved for is perfectly maintained, the new owners made some exciting changes. This includes new menus for adults and children, takeaway coffee, BBQ’s and traditional Sunday roasts. The Cricketers is available for parties, events and family functions from 10 up to 140 people. And, to provide the ultimate customer service, the venue’s owners allows dogs and provide water bowls and treats at the bar. In addition there is a lively sunny beer garden, offering beautiful views over the Village green, and a large car parking. A warm welcome awaits you at the Cricketers.
- Downside Sports & Social Club. Hosting and organising regular entertainment, it is a small and well established club, situated at the heart of Downside KT11. The club is set in the lovely Common surrounding and offers its members very reasonable prices compared to Pub prices. Members are welcome to use the club’s facilities as much as they like and are also able to bring quests in with them for a small fee. The facilities on the site include snooker and pool tables, dart boards, game and lotto machines, as well as a TV and projector, showing sports programmes. The Downside Sports & Social Club has their own snooker and darts team and welcomes everyone to join. Exciting quiz nights are organised every Sunday, as well as regular monthly events, such as disco, live music, karaoke and much more, organised by the club’s entertainment team.