Carpet Cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Stoke d’Abernon
For all types of carpets, Anyclean has the right solution to maintain the colours and the hygiene of the flooring. We are experts in carpet cleaning and we service Stoke d’Abernon KT11 area. Our business was established in 1998 and we have a number of regular residential and commercial clients who prefer our professional carpet cleaning services.
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchgard protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
Stubborn Stains Removal
One of the advantages of using our services is that you will be provided with the most friendly, efficient and reliable carpet cleaning you deserve. We know that accidental spillages happen even though you try to keep your carpet clean at all times. That’s where Anyclean comes to help – we treat all types of stains with specialised spot removers leaving your carpet in a perfect condition.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
To achieve good results, a good equipment is needed and that’s what we have invested in. Apart from the industrial machines which we use to clean carpet by applying a hot water extraction method, we use various products to remove marks and dirt from the carpet. Our carpet cleaning Stoke d’Abernon technicians will pre-treat any stains and will advise you if any of them are permanent and could not be removed.
Highly Motivated Cleaners
The technicians who work for Anyclean are able to provide a free advice on how to maintain your carpet clean and healthy after they have cleaned it thoroughly. The methods they use are efficient and they successfully remove spots, marks and allergens. They always come to your Stoke d’Abernon property uniformed and ready to do their best for your carpet.
If it happens that we were not able to remove all spots and dirt during the carpet cleaning process, we are almost certain there will be no other method or product which will do it any better, although we would be happy to return free of charge and treat the area of concern upon request.
For more details on how to book a carpet cleaning service in Stoke d’Abernon KT11, please call 020 7099 6964 and you will get the information you need.
Carpet cleaning Stoke d’Abernon and the neighbouring areas:
- East Horsley
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hinchley Wood
- The Bookhams
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
- Whiteley Village
- Stoke d’Abernon is a small village located between Leatherhead and Cobham in the county of Surrey. The village is situated in the Anglo-Saxon administrative district of Elmbridge hundred.
- In the Domesday Book of 1086 Stoke d’Abernon appears as Stoche. The village was held by Richard Fitz Gilbert and its assets included: 2hides; 2 virgates 5 acres, 1 church, 2 mills worth 13s, 6 oxen, 4 ploughs, 4 acres of meadow and a woodland that worth 40 hogs.
- The suffix d’Abernon is considered to come from a family who came on the site at the time of the Norman conquest of 1066.
- St Mary’s Church is very famous for its monumental brasses among the oldest in the country. The church is Saxon, consisted with Norman and Victorian additions.
- The area of Stoke d’Abernon has its own railway station, named Cobham & Stoke d’Abernon, and is home to the training ground of Premier league football club Chelsea.