Carpet Cleaning Hawley
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Hawley DA2
Anyclean uses effective methods to remove soil and bacteria from carpets regardless of what they are made of. For years we have been cleaning carpets in Hawley DA2 using environmentally friendly cleaning products and powerful cleaning equipment. We offer flexible and reliable carpet cleaning services to residential customers and local businesses.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Hawley DA2
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
No Sticky Residue Left Behind
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Trained and reliable technicians
- Stain and spot removal
- Scotchgard protection available
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK – NCCA training courses and exams. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery. We are a proud members No.1871 of the association. Our technicians must undergo the Association’s training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Hawley and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Barnes Cray
- Carpet Cleaning Dartford
- Ebbsfleet Valley
- Foots Cray
- Joydens Wood
- South Darenth
“Reliable service provided by a great carpet cleaning company. We have been using Anyclean for years and we just love their work. Thanks, again.” – Mr. Mark L., Hawley
“Thank you for another fantastic carpet cleaning job. My carpet looks beautiful and smells nice.” – Ms. Sandra B., Hawley
“I was very pleased with the carpet cleaning service. Anyclean’s cleaner did a great job for my flooring and I will have them back to clean my sofa very soon.” – Ms. Tina U., Hawley
- Hawley is a village situated near Dartford in Kent and forming part of the Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley civil parish. The village is one half of Sutton-at Hone and Hawley ward on Dartford Borough Council, with Councillors being Tony Martin and Pat Coleman.
- The civil parish of Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley lies within the Borough of Dartford in Kent. It is located to the south of the urban part of the Borough, consisted of the two settlements named, both to the west of the River Darent. The parish has a population of 4,133 and it’s two settlements are divided by the M25 motorway.
- When in former times Kent was administered through areas known as lathes, Sutton-at-Hone was a half-lathe which covered an area that was well in excess of Dartford Borough as it is today. The half-late embraced numerous towns, as well as villages, including Dartford and Hawley.