Carpet Cleaning Hayes BR2
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Hayes
It is essential carpets get regularly cleaned as they are the biggest filter at residential and commercial properties for every day dirt, dust and pollen. A regular vacuuming with an advanced vacuum cleaner significantly reduces the risk of allergies, but your carpet needs a thorough steam cleaning which our company has specialised in. We have been servicing customers across Hayes BR2 since 1998 and we are your best choice for a professional carpet cleaning.
Efficient Cleaning Method
- Exceptional carpet cleaning
- Various carpet fibres treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Less moisture after cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
We provide transparent prices and the best value for your money. For more information on our carpet cleaning prices in Hayes BR2, please call 020 7099 6964 or check the price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Home Hygiene
By cleaning your carpets with Anyclean, you ensure a healthier home for your family. We use hot water cleaning solution which successfully removes dirt from the surface as well as from the base of the carpet. This cleaning method has been approved by the NCCA and it increases the longevity of your carpets in Hayes BR2.
Products & Equipment
We use equipment which is designed to developed to clean the carpets thoroughly and leave them as dry as possible at the end. It doesn't leave any soapy residue which is often the reason for stains and your carpets stay cleaner for longer. The system successfuly extracts dirt, soil and bacteria trapped into the carpet fibers.
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaners
We at Anyclean know how important for our customers is to know who will enter their premises to carry out the carpet cleaning service. You can completely trust our carpet cleaning Hayes BR2 technicians as they are vetted, trained, polite, friendly and certified. They will always perform the job up to the standards of the NCCA and according to your personal preferences.
We promise you will be delighted with the high quality of our workmanship and we are confident we can meet all your requirements to achieve the best possible standards in the carpet cleaning. Your carpets will be left in their cleanest, freshest and softest condition, but if you think we can improve our service, we will be glad to hear your feedback. If any issues arise after the service, we will return free of charge to re-clean your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Hayes and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Beckenham
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Bromley Common
- Carpet Cleaning Croydon
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- New Addington
- Carpet Cleaning Orpington
- Park Langley
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
- West Wickham
Did you know that in Hayes BR2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hayes
Information About the Area....
- Hayes formed an ancient, and later civil, parish of Kent. Much of the area to the west and north-west of the original village has been taken over by suburbia. West Wickham and Bromley are completely joined with Hayes; and Coney Hall estate, beyond the Orpington - Croydon road is also part of the pattern. To the east and south, however, the open space of Hayes Common precludes building of any kind.
- The name Hayes was first mentioned in 1177. It is considered to mean “the rough ground covered with brushwood and undergrowth”.
- Hayes was a small rural village until the 20th century. Clustered around the local church and Hayes Place, hasn’t been strongly effected by the arrival of the railway in 1882.
- New house developing began to appear at the northern most part of Hayes by 1923. Constructing began as Edwardian Bromley spread over the boundary, along Hayes Road. Some years later, parts of the Norman estates, located alongside Hayes Lane, were sold off for building.
- Hayes became a very desirable building location with the electrification of the railway in London, in 1926. The development was carried out by a mixture of large builders. This included Henry Boot of Sheffield, as well as local ones such as George Spencer of West Wickham.
- Cricket has been played on the site of Hayes for almost 200 years. The first game, of which there are records, took place in 1828 when the village team met the West Kent Club. Although this is the first recorded match, there have been found a record of a game of cricket in Hayes in 1804.
- Because of the above mentioned records, it is disputable whether the Hayes Cricket Club was found in 1804 or in 1828. However, the club became so popular in the Cricket world, so that at a home game against Dulwich in 1840 not only the former President of the M.C.C. played for the club, but also the Secretary of M.C.C. visited the game as a guest.
- Today Hayes Cricket Club are one of the leading sides in the Kent’s Metropolitan area. With four sides on a Saturday and two sides on Sunday, they completed in the National Knockout Cup and have participated in many benefit games since the War. Hayes CC runs Colts sides at Under 11, 12, 14, 15, and 17, all of which playing in local Colts Leagues.
Schools in Hayes:
- Hayes Primary School, located in George Lane, Hayes BR2.
- Hayes School- located in west Common Road in Hayes BR2, it is a media arts specialist school.
- Boston House School, located in Boston Road, Hayes.