Cleaning Services Archway N19 | Professional House Cleaners
Proudly Serving Archway N19 Since 1998
Rubbish Removal Archway
Just a quick note to say that Villi is doing a wonderful job.
N. Yates, Finchley N3
Many thanks to your team who worked so hard
C. McKinlay, Streatham SW16
Thank you very much for providing cleaning services at Kings Rd on Tuesday. We were very happy with the service provided.
M. Cooper, Chiswick W4
Recommended Cleaning Company
- One of the best mattress and upholstery cleaners in N19
- Persian area rug dry cleaning services
- Moving out expert cleaning operatives
- All Archway services are fully insured for peace of mind
- Anyclean was established in 1998
Every Cleaning Job is Guaranteed
Why Choose Anyclean
- Motivated and insured cleaners.
- Reliability. We turn up on time.
- Dedicated customer service.
- Immediate cleaner replacement in case of holidays, sickness etc.
- Convenience. Various payment methods.
- No monthly/annual fees. Pay only when using the service
- No extra charge for ironing.
- Experience. We have been cleaning in Archway since 1998.
Experts In Cleaning Houses
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
- Rod Stewart was born in Archway.
- The name of the area comes from the arch built between Highgate and Hornsey.
- Archway Tower is among the landmarks of the area built over the tube station.
Q: Do I have to sign a minimum term contract?
A: There is no minimum term contract for using our services. We don't want you to pay money to us just because of a contract and not for receiving quality service. Most London cleaning agencies will require a minimum term contract to be signed because this is an insurance policy in their benefit regardless of the service they provide. That is not the case when using Anyclean. You can terminate the cleaning service providing the standard 30 days advanced notice in writing. No questions asked.
Q: Do you guarantee your service?
A: Yes. We promise that if you are not satisfied with the result from a job then we will come back and re-do the clean free of charge. In the case of domestic cleaning and ironing please make sure you leave your cleaner tasks that can be normally completed within the time you have agreed with Anyclean.
Q: Do you provide transport for your cleaners?
A: No. Our cleaners use the public transport and their own means of transportation.
Q: What other cleaning services do you provide?
A: Anyclean provides the following cleaning services:
Q: How Do I pay for my house cleaning?
A: We ask for a weekly or fortnightly standing order payment with the first cleaning visit to be paid by debit/credit card. You can also choose to setup an ongoing authorisation via Direct Debit or credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Q: What are your office working hours?
A: Our sales and customer service teams will take your call Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 and Saturday 09.00 - 16.00.