Cleaning Services Archway N19 | Professional House Cleaners
Proudly Serving Archway N19 Since 1998
Rubbish Removal Archway
I meant to say in the second paragraph that Polya is really excellent. She has been charming, and she's very good at her job. I'm, therefore, very sorry that because we are moving away we will not be able to keep her on.
I will mention the name of your company to the buyers of our property, though, since they may also want to have a cleaning service.
J Hope, Hampstead NW3
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with your service. The crew you sent was excellent. Please make a note that I would prefer to have them back again if at all possible when we set up fortnight service after the honeymoon.
E Lerner, Muswell Hill N10
Thanks for all your help finding me a new cleaner - it was great to meet Radka last week and so far I am very happy with her cleaning.
J Bretthauer, Bermondsey SE1
Recommended Cleaning Company
- One of the best mattress and upholstery cleaners in N19
- Persian area rug dry cleaning services
- Moving out expert cleaning operatives
- All Archway services are fully insured for peace of mind
- Anyclean was established in 1998
Every Cleaning Job is Guaranteed
Why Choose Anyclean
- Motivated and insured cleaners.
- Reliability. We turn up on time.
- Dedicated customer service.
- Immediate cleaner replacement in case of holidays, sickness etc.
- Convenience. Various payment methods.
- No monthly/annual fees. Pay only when using the service
- No extra charge for ironing.
- Experience. We have been cleaning in Archway since 1998.
Experts In Cleaning Houses
Q: Do I have to sign a minimum term contract?
A: There is no minimum term contract for using our services. We don't want you to pay money to us just because of a contract and not for receiving quality service. Most London cleaning agencies will require a minimum term contract to be signed because this is an insurance policy in their benefit regardless of the service they provide. That is not the case when using Anyclean. You can terminate the cleaning service providing the standard 30 days advanced notice in writing. No questions asked.
Q: Do you guarantee your service?
A: Yes. We promise that if you are not satisfied with the result from a job then we will come back and re-do the clean free of charge. In the case of domestic cleaning and ironing please make sure you leave your cleaner tasks that can be normally completed within the time you have agreed with Anyclean.
Q: Do you provide transport for your cleaners?
A: No. Our cleaners use the public transport and their own means of transportation.
Q: What other cleaning services do you provide?
A: Anyclean provides the following cleaning services:
Q: How Do I pay for my house cleaning?
A: We ask for a weekly or fortnightly standing order payment with the first cleaning visit to be paid by debit/credit card. You can also choose to setup an ongoing authorisation via Direct Debit or credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Q: What are your office working hours?
A: Our sales and customer service teams will take your call Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 18.00 and Saturday 09.00 - 16.00.
- Rod Stewart was born in Archway.
- The name of the area comes from the arch built between Highgate and Hornsey.
- Archway Tower is among the landmarks of the area built over the tube station.
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).