Carpet Cleaning Archway
Recommended Companies For Cleaning Carpets in N19
We are proud to say that we are one of the top cleaning companies in Archway N19 and all the neighbouring areas. We have achieved this by hard work over the last 15 years. Quality service and satisfied customers are our main priorities and we do our best not to disappoint our customers in any way. That's why we invest in training our personnel to deliver high quality service to our customers.
What We Offer
- Professionally equipped, trained and certified carpet cleaners
- Spots of dirt and grime removal
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Shampoo plus deodoriser for more freshness
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Bacteria, dust mites and germs removal
How Much Does Professional Carpet Cleaning Cost?
The old saying goes, you get what you pay for — sometimes even less. Don't make the mistake of sacrificing quality for quantity. Choose a service provider that puts an emphasis on doing things right from the start rather than taking shortcuts to get them done quickly or cheaply. You'll have peace of mind knowing your money was not wasted and will rest easy knowing your home is clean and safe.
We have good news for you! Our rates are among the most affordable ones in Archway.
Hot Water Extraction Service We Offer
Having a glad and satisfied customer is our main goal and we achieve it with hard work. Together with our carpet cleaning teams, our management and customer service departments join their forces to deliver exceptional level of service in Archway. The professionalism and the skills of our staff make the name of our company recommended to new commercial and residential customers based in Archway.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
As a company with a long experience, we don't make any compromise when it comes to carpet cleaning equipment. We invest a lot in machines and technologies invented by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. Combined with our professional technicians the result is absolutely outstanding.
Anyclean's NCCA Trained and Certified Carpet Care Technicians
If you have never used professional carpet cleaners before, now you can get a high quality service in Archway N19 by booking an appointment with us. Our technicians are friendly, qualified and dedicated to their work. They are certified by the National Carpet Cleaners Association which guarantees you a top quality experience. Don't hesitate to ask our representatives for advice or information about the fibre and fabric cleaning services we offer.
For more information and to book your service, please call 020 7099 6964.
In case you are not completely satisfied with our service we'll rectify and re-clean the problem areas on your carpet for free until your full satisfaction. We have always been passionate when it comes to cleaning carpet fibres as this is our speciality. That's why we'll do our best to leave your carpets clean and spotless to fulfill your requirements.
Serviced Areas in North London
Did you know that...
For those in the area of Archway N19 who like to sport, Archway Leisure Centre gives a great opportunity offering a pool, a fully equipped gym, and a sauna. The centre was opened in July 1991 by Olympic champion Tessa Sanderson. At first there were just a leisure pool and an activity room constructed when opened, but within a year a sauna, a steam suite and a fitness gym were featured. The gym is spread over two floors, providing stunning views over the pool. Archway Leisure Centre is a member of the UK Fitness Network and in 1994 it wan the prestigious Accessibility Award for services do disabled people.
Archway is famous with its own market. Archway Market, situated at Holloway Road, is considered by many as North London’s little treasure. It is a petite and lovely set of stalls and shops, concentrated in trading fruits and vegetables, colourful blooms and cheeses. On the sites there are also music shops, silver and amber jewellery, and a book stall. Situated near to the Archway Tube Station, the market brings colour of this bleak corner of North London every Saturday and Thursday.
Some of the most noted people associated with Archway N19 include:
- Actor, radio and television presenter Reggie Yates (born 1983). He definitely appreciates the comfort of a freshly cleaned bed mattress (and carpet for that matter). It looks like he had an unpleasant experience with bed bugs infested nattress in Nigeria, during the shooting of one of his documentaries.
- Hip hop and R&B recording artist Niomi Arleen McLean-Daley (born 1981 and better known as Ms. Dynamite).
- Members of the Scottish alternative rock band The Jesus and Mery Chain lived in Archway N19.
- Members of the English alternative rock band The Boo Radleys also lived in Archway.
- American actor and author Bill Bailey, who is best known as the narrator in Mel brook’s production “Haunted Honeymoon” lives in Archway.
- Actor, historian and author Geoffrey Howse (born 1955) lives in Archway.
- Comedian, writer and actress Arabella Weir (born 1957).
- Playwright and screenwriter Alan Frederick Plater (1935-2010).
- Journalist James Heartfield (Born 1961).
- Sculptor Rachel Whiteread (born 1963).
- Political theorist James Harrington (1611-1677) lived on Highgate hill.
- Metaphysical poet and politician Andrew Marvell (1621-1678) lived in Archway.
- Historian, journalist and international relation theorist Edward Hallett “Ted” Carr (1892-1982).
- German philosopher Karl Marx (1818-1883); English philosopher, biologist, and sociologist Herbert Spencer (1820-1903); and Trinidadian journalist
- Claudia Cumberbath Jones (1915-1964) are buried in the cemetery up the road at Highgate.