First-class Cleaning Services Earls Court SW5
Helping SW5 Customers With Their Cleaning Since 1998
Anyclean is the Earls Court cleaning contractor you can always trust
What Can We Do For You?
Our list of premium-quality cleaning services in Earls Court includes:
- Carpet cleaning Earls Court
- Domestic cleaning Earls Court
- Window cleaning Earls Court
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court
- Office cleaning Earls Court
- Gutter cleaning Earls Court
- Pressure washing Earls Court
You can also book us if you need help with waste disposal, after-builders cleans, oven cleaning, spring cleaning, and garden cleaning.
How Much Does Your Professional Cleaning Service Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|2-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£57.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £130.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Cleaning Choice In SW5?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Anyclean's Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Earls Court?
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Penywern Rd, Earl's Court, London SW5 9SU.
- Regular home carpet washing at Nevern Square, Earl's Court, London SW5 9TH.
- Driveway pressure washing at Bolton Gardens, Earl's Court, London SW5 0AQ.
- Monthly office deep clean at Hogarth Rd, Earl's Court, London SW5 0PU.
Trust The Local Cleaning Leader
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Cleaning Services Fulham
Cleaning Services Kensington
Cleaning Services Kensington Olympia
Cleaning Services Holland Park
Cleaning Services South Kensington
Cleaning Services West Brompton
Cleaning Services West Kensington
Frequently Asked Questions
What should a cleaning lady clean?
That would depend entirely on the arrangement between the homeowner and the maid. Usually, a regular cleaning service would include the thorough dusting and polishing of all rooms, sweeping, mopping or vacuum cleaning the floors (depending on the floor covering type), cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, vacuuming the upholstered furniture, etc.
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.
Where To Go To In Earls Court While We Do The Cleaning
- Earls Court Exibition Centre. Situated in the heart of West London, the centre comprises Earls Court One, Earls Court Two, Brompton Hall, and the Museum Hall. Along with its sister venue, Olympia, both run by the same company, EC & O Venues, Earls Court Exhibition Centre is considered as one of the best major venues in London that are designed to host both trade and consumer events. The centre is well equipped, featuring its own conference rooms, hotels, bars and a huge range of additional facilities.
- Empress State Building. Situated in Lillie Road and completely built in 1962, the building was occupied by the Ministry of Defence for 30 years. It was not used for several years and was largely refurbished in 2003. Now the Empress State Buildingis a stunning landmark tower that is mostly used for offices. It also has a modern heath and well equipped fitness centre, as well as an amasing observation bar located on the top floor of the building.
- Finborough Theatre is Earls Court’s local theatre. Located at 118 Finborough Road, the Finborough Theatre punches well above its weight, showing award-winning works and plays. The theatre was found in 1980 and has just 50 seats, creating the ultimate intimate space for its productions. The Finborough Theatre in Earls Court has won the Dan Crawford Pub Theatre Award twice, in 2005 and 2008, as well as the top prize at the Empty Space Peter Brook Award in 2010.