Top-rated Cleaning Services Tunbridge Wells
Delivering Top-tier Cleaning Help In TN1 Since 1998
If you are looking for advantageous cleaning deals in Tunbridge Wells, you have come to the right place
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Tunbridge Wells
- Carpet cleaning Tunbridge Wells
- Window cleaning Tunbridge Wells
- End of tenancy cleaning Tunbridge Wells
- Office cleaning Tunbridge Wells
You can also count on us if you need gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, oven cleaning, after-builders cleans, and waste removal.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Best Cleaning Choice In Tunbridge Wells?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Anyclean's Commitment To Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs Around Town
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation at Beulah Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2NP.
- Office carpet and hard floor cleaning at Upper Grosvenor Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2DX.
- After-builders clean at Kingswood Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN2 4UJ.
- Fortnightly window washing for a local business at Grove Hill Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1RZ.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
- Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
- Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
- Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.
How do I find a good cleaning service?
- Search the internet for the specific service you need and compare the offers of at least three or four local contractors.
- Check the feedback for their performance, preferably from independent sources.
- Check local forums or ask around - your friends or colleagues must have used some cleaning services and could point you to a good company.
- Make some phone calls and ask all the questions you need - you will get a better notion for the professionalism of a cleaning company by communicating with its frontline support team.
- Determine your cleaning budget and set realistic expectations according to it.
Is house cleaning worth it?
Consider this - Anyclean's regular domestic cleaning rate is £15/h (+VAT). A professional cleaner rarely requires more than three hours to clean an average home, therefore your bill will be about £54-72. How much time would you need, though? Half a day? The whole day? How much could you make if you were doing something creatively or just doing your job instead? Professional house cleaning is neither luxury nor a convenience - it is actually a reasonable investment.
Where To Go To In Tunbridge Wells While We Do The Cleaning
- La Follia at 3B Monson Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1LS. The best Italian restaurant in town is a treat for any culinary connoisseur.
- Calverley Grounds at Mountfield Gardens, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1SJ. Arguably the most picturesque and pleasant of all parks and open grounds in Tunbridge Wells. A great place to spend a few leisurely hours while we finish the hot water extraction at home.
- The Tunbride Wells Museum And Art Gallery. If you are more inclined towards an artistic visit in the very heart of town, this is the place to choose.
- Dunorlan Park at Pembury Rd, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3QN. Another peaceful retreat that is great for the whole family. We particularly recommend getting a cup of coffee at the Park Cafe.