Affordable Cleaning Services Hendon NW4
Servicing NW4 Homes And Businesses Since 1998
Anyclean offers you premium-quality cleaning services at reasonable prices in Hendon
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic cleaning Hendon
- Carpet cleaning Hendon
- Window cleaning Hendon
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon
- Office cleaning Hendon
- Gutter cleaning Hendon
- Patio and driveway cleaning Hendon
We can also help you with the garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders cleans, oven cleaning, and rubbish removal.
How Much Do Our NW4 Cleaning Services Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Top Cleaning Choice In Hendon?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
We Make No Compromises With Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Recently Around The Area?
- Monthly home window washing at Prothero Gardens, Hendon, London NW4 3SJ.
- Exterior pressure washing and facade maintenance at Egerton Gardens, Hendon, London NW4 4BB.
- Weekly housekeeping at Alwyn Gardens, Hendon, London NW4 4XW.
- Office carpet washing (hot water extraction) at Station Rd, Hendon, London NW4 4NH.
Local Leaders In Hassle-free Cleaning
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Brent Cross
- Cleaning Services Colindale
- Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cleaning Services Dollis Hill
- Cleaning Services Finchley Central
- Cleaning Services Finchley
- Cleaning Services Golders Green
- Cleaning Services Kingsbury
- Cleaning Services Mill Hill
- Cleaning Services Neasden
- Cleaning Services Queensbury
- Cleaning Services Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
- Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
- Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
- Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.
How do I find a good cleaning service?
- Search the internet for the specific service you need and compare the offers of at least three or four local contractors.
- Check the feedback for their performance, preferably from independent sources.
- Check local forums or ask around - your friends or colleagues must have used some cleaning services and could point you to a good company.
- Make some phone calls and ask all the questions you need - you will get a better notion for the professionalism of a cleaning company by communicating with its frontline support team.
- Determine your cleaning budget and set realistic expectations according to it.
Did You Know That...?
Hendon is a historical district in North West London which is served by Northern Line on London Underground. The area has also good road links due to it's proximity to Brent Cross Flyover. The nearest shopping centre is Brent Cross Shopping Centre.