Affordable Carpet Cleaning Hendon NW4
Outstanding Care For Your NW4 Business And Home Carpets
Anyclean is ready to offer you some of the most advantageous carpet washing deals in Hendon
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, and after-vacancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning nd rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Is It To Book A Carpet Cleaner With Anyclean?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Carpet Shampoo Pick In Hendon?
- We offer you top-quality results for the money you pay
- No hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for what you get
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Anyclean works with an excellent team of top-level experts
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment, available in the UK (Host, Prochem, RotoVac)
- Money-back Guarantee
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We serve both domestic and commercial customers
- Extremely eays to book - setting up an appointment rarely requires more than 10 minutes
Home Carpet Care
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Hendon and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
The powerful hot water extraction treatment delivers excellent results for heavily soiled and dirt-smothered carpets that face heavy foot traffic every day!
Office Carpet Maintenance
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Sofas, armchairs, ottomans, and even curtains - if you want them to look just like they used to when you bought them, sign up for Anyclean's upholstery cleaning service!
We will steam-wash your mattress, removing any trace of dust mites or other nasty allergens - within fifteen minutes, your bedroom will be as health-safe as ever!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top-level service revives the colours, removes the grime, and restores your rugs to the beauty and comfort you are used to! Best price in Hendon guaranteed!
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Jobs In Hendon
- Stain removal and anti-mould treatment for home carpets at Burroughs Gardens, Hendon, London NW4 4AU.
- Seasonal deep-clean treatment (hot water extraction) at Church Rd, Hendon, London NW4 4EA.
- Commercial carpet washing at Brent St, Hendon, London NW4 2EA.
- Mattress steam washing at Shirehall Ln, Hendon, London NW4 2PD.
The Carpet Treatment Methods We Employ
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
The Local Carpet Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Church End
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Carpet Cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet Cleaning Kingsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Mill Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Neasden
- Carpet Cleaning Queensbury
- Carpet Cleaning The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning West Hendon
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage your carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"If you had told me that one carpet deep-clean treatment could produce such fantastic results, I would have said "nonsense!" But it did - and I owe immense gratitude to the Anyclean team that made it possible.
F. Lassalle, Prothero Gardens, Hendon, London NW4 3SJ
Did You Know That...?
- Hendon is a historical district in North West London which is served by Northern Line on London Underground. The area has also good road links due to it's proximity to Brent Cross Flyover. The nearest shopping centre is Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- Historically Hendon is the third largest parish in Middlesex. In 1831 it totaled 8,290 a. and measured about sevem miles form north to south and four miles east to west.
- The main river in the area of Hendon is the Brent. It cuts across the parish from west to east and spills at Mutton Bridge-with the north portion becoming Dollis brook and the eastern Mutton brook.
- Excavations conducted in 1974 in the area of Hendon NW4 revealed Roman remains dating from 300 a.d.. The name Hendon, meaning “at the high down” was first recorded in 959, when it was a hamlet settlement located on the brow of Greyhound Hill.
- From the 10th century to the 16th century the ancient manor of Hendon belonged to Westminster Abbey. As the forest was largely cut down, haymaking became the main activity in Hendon.
- The historic farmhouse at Church Farm was laid around 1660 and was until recently a local history museum.
- During the 1890s Brent Street became the main shopping centre in Hendon.
- In 1923 Hendon central Station was opened when the extension of the London Underground to Edgware was finished.
The area’s biggest claims to fame are both situated on the Colindale side of the M1 motorway: Hendon Police College and the remains of the Hendon aerodrome, which houses the RAF Museum.
- Hendon police College has been the principal training centre for the Metropolitan Police of London since 1935. Also referred to as the Peel Centre, the establishment provides the training of more than 2,000 police cadets a year. Hendon Police College key project includes: infrastructure maintenance; and defect analysis and reporting.
- The Royal Air Force Museum, also called the RAF Museum, is situated on the former Hendon Aerodrome. As the name itself suggests, RAF Museum is dedicated to the history of British aviation and Royal Air Force. It was officially opened to the public in 1972 by Her Majesty, The Queen.
Famous people associated with Hendon:
- Actress Lacey Turner was born in Hendon, in 1988.
- Omnibus operator Thomas Tilling was born in Hendon in 1825.
- Writer, puppeteer and animator Oliver Postgate (1925-2008), who was born in Hendon.
- Art historian Michael Podro (1931-2008).
- Labour Party politician Peter Benjamin Mandelson, Baron Mandelson of Foy (born 1953).
- Writer and novelist Richard Dafydd Vivian Llewellyn Lloyd (1906-1983).
- Short story writer and novelist Ruth Prawer Jhabvala (born 1927).
- Actor Rafi Gavron was born in Hendon, in 1989.
- Welsh physician, surgeon and Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Henry Hicks (1837-1899).
- Poker player Charidimos “Harry” Demetriou (born 1958).
- Professional heavyweight boxer Sir Henry Cooper (1934-2011).
- Cricketer and footballer Denis Charles Scott Compton (1918-1997).
- Actor and producer Sir John Selby Clements (1910-1988).
- Former footballer Gary Patrick Breen was born in Hendon, in 1973.
- Professional poker player Joe Beevers (born 1967).
- American theoretical physicist David Joseph Bohm (1917-1992).