Affordable Cleaning Services Brent Cross NW4
Serving NW4 Home And Business Owners Since 1998
Our list of top-notch services will cover all your cleaning problems in Brent Cross
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Brent Cross
- Carpet cleaning Brent Cross
- Window cleaning Brent Cross
- End of tenancy cleaning Brent Cross
- Office cleaning Brent Cross
You can also book us for your gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, rubbish removal, and oven cleaning.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Cleaning Choice In NW4?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Strict Quality Control For Every Job
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Brent Cross?
- Large-scale commercial window washing at Brent Cross Retail Park, Tilling Rd, London NW2 1LS.
- Industrial-grade pressure washing for business premises at Prince Charles Dr, London NW4 3RW.
- Regular overall office cleaning maintenance at Prayle Grove, London NW2 1BD.
- Specialised restaurant kitchen cleaning at Brent Terrace, London NW2.
Local Leaders In Affordable Cleaning
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Colindale
- Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cleaning Services Dollis Hill
- Cleaning Services Finchley Central
- Cleaning Services Finchley
- Cleaning Services Golders Green
- Cleaning Services Hendon
- Cleaning Services Kingsbury
- Cleaning Services Mill Hill
- Cleaning Services Neasden
- Cleaning Services Queensbury
- Cleaning Services Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
How many hours a week should I clean the house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
Did You Know That...?
Brent Cross is best known for its shopping centre which was opened in 1976 and was the first stand-alone shopping centre in the UK. Close to the shopping centre is Brent Cross Underground station on the Northern Line.