Domestic Cleaning Chiswick W4
Anyclean's House Cleaning Service at a Glance
Anyclean has been providing outstanding domestic cleaning in Chiswick W4 for over twelve years. Our great experience helps us satisfy all our clients' needs and be able to serve an unmatched customer experience.
We constantly invest in new technology, quality management tools and above all - highly skilled and efficient staff. Currently we service thousands of clients on a regular basis in the area.
In order to satisfy everybody's requirements we have designed two types of domestic cleaningservice in Chiswick. Please choose the type of service you require by checking the prices below.
How Much Does House Cleaning Cost?
|Weekly Domestic Cleaning||£16 per hour|
|Bi-Weekly Domestic Cleaning||£16 per hour|
Prices exclude VAT
Fully insured Chiswick W4 domestic cleaning service is carried out by trained, vetted and motivated cleaners who provide efficient and reliable domestic cleaning service at competitive rates.
- Our clients are important for us so we stand by you throughout the duration of the service
- We do our best to send you the same cleaner each time, but in case of sickness we will offer a replacement
- All our cleaners pass a practical test and extensive training before being assigned to a client
- The day and the time of the service are completely at your choice
- No monthly fees or annual charges
Anyclean provides domestic cleaning London and the areas below:
- East Acton
- East Sheen
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
- White City
Did you know that in Chiswick W4 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chiswick
Book a Domestic Cleaner for Your Chiswick W4 Home Today
While we take care of your property we can recommend a few wonderful local places to enjoy your well deserved free time.
Why don't you visit:
- Chiswick House and Gardens, Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4 2RP. This place is magnificent with its beautiful historic gardens and buildings. They have been recently renovated with a cool £12.1m spent on restoration. There is Chiswick House built by the third Earl of Burlington in 1729. If you love art and fine sculptures - this is the place to be. A tip from us - see the Chiswick Tables and the Blue Velvet Ceiling in Chiswick House.
There is a cosy Chiswick House Cafe serving freshly cut home made sandwiches, delicious soups and the best of modern British cooking. Actually the cafe itself was designed by award-wining architects and it offers unmatched views of the magnificent gardens and neo-Palladian villa.
- If your home cleaning visit falls on a Sunday morning you can go to the Chiswick Farmers and Fine Food Market, situated in the farmyard setting of the Grove Park Farm House close to the Dukes Meadows recreational area. The address is Pavilion, Market Drive, Chiswick, W4 2RX. A beautiful day out by the river. Highly recommended.