Top-tier Carpet Cleaning Chiswick W4
Excellent Carpet Washing Results For Your W4 Home And Business
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- One-off, regular, and after-tenancy home carpet cleaning
- Industrial-grade carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Book The Local Hot Water Extraction Experts
Serviced Areas in West London
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Chiswick?
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"Thank you for the great job you did in my living room - both on the carpets and the furniture set. For anybody out there with cleaning problems - trust Anyclean! They are as good as advertised."
Wellock Rd, Chiswick, London W4 1DZ
Did You Know That...?
- The name "Chiswick" is of Old English origin meaning "Cheese Farm" and originates from the riverside meadows and farms that are thought to have supported an annual cheese fair on Dukes Meadows up until the 18th century. Chiswick was first recorded c.1000 as Ceswican.
Why Not Treat Your Chiswick Home to Freshly Cleaned Carpets - Call us Now!
- The name “Chiswick” is of Old English origin, meaning “cheese farm”. The name comes from the riverside meadows and farms which are thought to have organised an annual cheese fair on the side of Dukes Meadows.
- Chiswick Town Hall is a listed building which has two halls, an Old Council Chamber a committee room and a meeting room, which are all available for hire. Chiswick Town Hall is the perfect venue for sophisticated wedding receptions, parties, dances, sales and fairs. There are also a number of community events and various activities organised in the Hall.
- Chiswick Business Park is a public garden within a major new development. Situated at 566 Chiswick High Road in West London W4, the park has two clearly defined spaces which are called inner garden, and outer landscape. The inner garden is an elevated space situated in the centre of the park, while the outer landscape is a simple and functional design which includes a car parking, the park boundaries, and the arterial passes between the buildings.
Chiswick is a great choice for schools. This large suburb of West London has a very high concentration of quality primary schools and independent junior schools, located in or around the area. These include:
- St Mary’s RC Junior and Infant School, located in Duke Road, Chiswick W4.
- Belmond Primary School, in Belmond Road.
- Southfield Primary School, located in Southfield Road, Bedford Park W4.
- Grove Park Primary School, in Nightingale Close, Chiswick.
- William Hogarth, a primary school situated in the centre of Chiswick, in Duke Rd.
- Cavendish Primary School, in Edensor Rd, Chiswick Rd.
- St. Peter’s Primary, in St Peter’s Road, Hammersmith.
- Strand-on-the-Green Junior School, a mixed sex junior school located in Thames Road, Chiswick.
- Chiswick & Bedford Park Preparatory School, a mixed sex school for children aged 4-8 for boys and 4-11 for girls. The school is located in Priory House, Chiswick W4.
- The Falcons Pre-Prep School, a school for boys aged 3-8, located at 2 Burnaby Gardens.
- The Falcon School For Girls aged 3-11, located at 5 Gunnersbury Avenue.
- Kew College, school for boys and girls aged 3-11, located in Cumberland Road.
- Ravenscourt Park Prep School, founded in 1991 it is a school for boys and girls aged 4-11, and located at Ravenscourt Avenue.
- Heathfield House School. It is an independent preparatory school for boys and girls aged 3-11. The school is situated in Turnham Green Church Hall, Chiswick W4.
- Orchard House School. Mixed sex school for children aged 3-11, located at 16 Newton Grove.
Notable people related with the area of Chiswick W4 include:
- Actress Kate Beckinsale was born in Chiswick, in 1973.
- Writer, humanitarian and global warming campaigner Louise Olivian Burfitt-Dons (born 1953), lives in Chiswick.
- Politician and former athlete Sebastian Newborn Coe, Baron Coe, was born in Chiswick in 1956.
- Film director and producer Simon Curtis (born 1960) lives in Chiswich W4.
- Painter Montague Dawson (1895-1973) was born in Chiswick.
- Musician, airline pilot and broadcaster Bruce Dickinson (born 1958), who is best known as the singer of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden lives in Chiswick.
- Actor and film producer Hugh Grant (1960) grew up in Chiswick.
- Television presenter Kate Humble (1968), who lived in Chiswick between 1997 and 2010.