Our services at a glance:
- Wash and polish surfaces
- Clean sink, worktops, hobs and appliances
- Clean cupboards and other storage units
- Dust and polish mirrors and furniture
- De-scale and polish shower screen, tiles, basin, bath and toilet
- Clean skirting board, dado rails and picture rails
- Clean light fixtures, shades and sockets
- Vacuum and mop floors
Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning service, but you can be entitled to a discount if you book both of the services together. Call 020 7099 6964 to speak to a member of staff.
Who are we
Anyclean is an independent cleaning company providing end of tenancy cleaning services to residential and commercial customers who are in process of changing places. Over the last thirteen years, we have gained invaluable cleaning experience in all aspects of the premises cleaning and we are always able to come up with a solution for your particular needs.
What we do
If you are a landlord or a tenant and you need a reliable company to ensure the property is cleaned up to a high standard for the new occupiers, we have the right solution for you. We specialise in an end of tenancy cleaning Bowes Park N22 and we know how to do the job perfectly. We do all the vacuuming, dusting, polishing, cleaning and sanitising, so you don't have to worry about any of those.
Our end of tenancy cleaning prices start from £90 + VAT. We do not charge hourly for this type of service and we price each property individually depending on its size. To obtain a free no obligation quote please call 020 7099 6964.
Our workforce has been carefully selected, trained and vetted and they use advanced cleaning techniques to provide you with the best cleaning experience. They understand how important is to keep our customers delighted from the service we offer and they put a lot of efforts to exceed your expectations.
By booking your end of tenancy cleaning Bowes Park N22 with Anyclean, you will be assured of quality, professionalism and reliablity. We have a full public liability insurance and the services we offer are 100% guaranteed.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Arnos Grove N11
- End of tenancy cleaning Bounds Green N11
- End of tenancy cleaning Crouch End N8
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornsey N8
- End of tenancy cleaning Muswell Hill N10
- End of tenancy cleaning Palmers Green N13
- End of tenancy cleaning Southgate N14
- End of tenancy cleaning Stamford Hill N15
- End of tenancy cleaning Tottenham N17
- End of tenancy cleaning Wood Green N22 .
Did you know that in Bowes Park N22 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Bowes Park
Domestic Cleaning Bowes Park
Window Cleaning Bowes Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bowes Park
Did you know that...
- Bowes Park is a residential area located on the borders of Wood Green, Palmers Green and Bounds Green. Bowes Park marks the border between the London Borough of Enfield and the London Borough of Harringey.
- The area is named after the old Bowes Manor. The manor was first mentioned in 1397 and its grounds covered near 33 acres in the area betleen Palmeston Road and Wood Green High Road. It was situated on the site between the roads what are now Melbourne Road and Kelvin Road.
- In 1933 the access to the area of Bowes Park was extended after the opening of Bounds Green Station on the new extension of the Piccadilly line.
- Bowes Park Nursery, located on 63-65 Whitington Road, offering a high quality cildcare in the area of Bowes Park N22. This venue has been purposefully designed and equipped to accommodate pre-school children from the ages of six months to 5 years. Bowes Park Nursery is conveniently located adjacent to Bowes Park railway station, providing a safe and stimulating atmosphere.
Noted people related to Bowes Park include:
- Science fiction author, inventor and futurist Sir Arthur Charles Clarke (1917-2008), who lived at 88 Nightingale Road in Bowes Park. He was best known for his short stories and novels.
- Donald MacCadie, who lived at 190 Bowes Road at the corner of Moffat Road. He was a Post Office engineer who invented the first instrument to measure Amperes, Volts and Ohms. MacCadie called his multifunctional measuring instrument Avometer.