Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Slough
Rated The Number One Move Out Cleaning Company by SL1 Tenants
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Choice In Slough?
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning teams.
- Cutting-edge equipment, the best cleaning components on the market.
- Affordable price rates and premium quality of service.
- Multiple payment options.
- Ardent quality control.
- Short-notice service – we perform the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Non-stop availability – Anyclean works on all holidays.
- A comprehensive set of procedures that address all sanitary and hygienic requirements of a deep-clean treatment.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Checkout Cleaning Slough by Anyclean - Overview
Are you looking for a reliable and effective contractor who can take care of your end of tenancy cleaning in Slough, Berkshire? You have come to the right place! Anyclean has expanded its area of operation beyond the boundaries of Greater London to serve the suburban towns of Essex, Surrey, Kent, and Berkshire. We can offer you competitive price rates, premium quality of service, and complete customer satisfaction.
We employ some of the best trained and experienced cleaning specialists in the UK, who work tirelessly and have hundreds of successful procedures under their belts. Armed with powerful professional equipment and a selected assortment of biodegradable cleaning components, they can deliver swift and effective results that meet the requirements of even the most exacting property owners and landlords.
Even if you need the tenancy cleaning performed in extremely short order, we are still up to the task – Anyclean operates seven days per week, all throughout the year. You can count on us even on National and Bank Holidays – just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will start planning a cleaning appointment right away!
Considering the total price of our service and the level of quality you receive, Anyclean’s service package might be the most cost-effective you will be able to find in Slough and all of Berkshire. Our rates start from just £90 for a studio apartment, and they never include burdensome contract fees or extra charges. Our estimates do not depend on the time of completion, so the quotes we give you before the procedure are final and not a subject of change.
*Please bear in mind that carpet cleaning is a separate service and you must notify us if you want us to include it in the package.
**We will need one parking spot for our vehicles. If you cannot provide one, additional parking fees may apply.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Teams
At Anyclean, our professional motto is: “Do your job, and do it well!” It takes full dedication and specific personal qualities to come to terms with the uncompromising requirements for standards of conduct and performance that our company upholds. But the results speak for themselves.
Our cleaning staff turnover is among the lowest in our field of business – many of our cleaning technicians have been with us since the very inception of the company in 1998. Those who can keep up with the intensity and challenges of the job, who excel and show the constant will to improve – they end up as some of the most respected and skilled specialists in the country.
All our cleaners undergo an extensive and rigorous training program when they join our team. But their specialization does not end there. We have a long and productive partnership with some of the leading educational institutions in the cleaning business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Slough
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us an email via the Contact form and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre is available from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
There are two instruments of quality control we apply constantly. Anyclean assigns a supervisor to every cleaning team with the specific task to oversee the chores and their compliance with our standards of quality.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also keep in constant communication with the property owners and work out their requirements before we do the cleaning. Once we finish, we invite them to join us during the final screening and check the results with us. Thus, in the unlikely case of problems or insufficient quality, the teams will address the problematic area immediately. Every additional or re-do procedure is FREE of charge!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Apart from Slough, Anyclean also operates in the areas nearby:
- Uxbridge UB8
- Hayes UB3
- Hounslow TW3
- Maidenhead SL6
- Beaconsfield HP9
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile perimeter around Regal Court Business Centre, 42-44 High St, Slough SL1 1EL, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet
Please bear in mind that the chores listed below are generalized, and they might not apply to every case. We have the necessary knowledge and experience to adjust to the requirements of each particular residence we treat. Having said that, here is a list of the tasks we usually perform throughout a tenancy cleaning treatment:
- Fridge defrost, cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean; grease, grime, and rust removal – if necessary.
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers cleaning.
- Kitchen appliances and utensils cleaning (microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough cleaning of all bathroom vanities – shelves, drawers, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all rooms.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of door handles and frames.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Garbage disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“You are one of the few London-based cleaning companies that operate in Slough. Good to rely on real quality for a change. I am impressed that you manage to keep your prices low while not giving up on quality!”
“One of the main reasons I started looking for a new place to live was the debacle in my bathroom – there were stains and mould, and whatever I tried I simply couldn’t remove it. When I saw the place after you finished cleaning, I almost couldn’t recognize it – as if it had been completely refurbished and not just cleaned!”
“A five-star performance by a truly professional cleaning contractor. I am very glad that you work in Slough now, and I am looking forward to using your services in the future!”