Southgate End Of Tenancy Cleaning Offers By Anyclean
If this is the first time you move out from a rented apartment, the end of tenancy cleaning clause in your contract may come as an unpleasant surprise. You should know, however, that you are legally bound to use the services of a certified cleaning provider to treat your residence before you leave.
Anyclean has been one of the leading and most reliable tenancy cleaning companies in North London for the past twenty years. We deliver short-notice, premium-quality services in Southgate N14 at some of the most competitive price rates in the city. We are efficient, trustworthy, and hardworking, and we always make sure we have your back covered. When you choose Anyclean, you avoid any possible hassle to your transition process related to cleaning.
You can take advantage of our services on any given day of the week, even if it is a National or a Bank Holiday. Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and let’s start the planning of your procedure right away!
Our Fixed Price Rate System
Based on our operational experience and procedure expenses, Anyclean has come up with a system of fixed estimates that takes into account the square footage and the number of rooms in your residence. The fee we charge you is not affected by the duration of the procedure. Take a quick look at the price chart below to get a better notion of our costs of service:
There are no contract fees or extra charges. Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in the price and you have to notify us if you want it included in the service package. We can offer you some sweet discounts on it. We require the customers to provide our teams with parking space for our vehicles. If this is not possible, additional parking fees may apply.
What Makes Us The Best Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Southgate?
- Almost two decades of professional experience.
- Expert and effective cleaning teams.
- We work non-stop, seven days per week.
- Some of the most competitive price rates in North London.
- Fully reliable – we always get the job done, no matter how challenging it is.
- We get in touch with your landlords and work out their requirements.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Short-notice service – we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- Dedicated and friendly customer support.
What Does A Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
Our most important goal in these kinds of procedures is to be thorough and to address all cleaning issues of your former residence. Keeping in mind that every home has its own little problems, these are the chores we usually pay most attention to:
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all rooms.
- Dusting of all shelves, drawers and heavy furniture.
- Moving of light furniture (chairs, armchairs, tables) and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Door frames and handles polishing.
- All metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces are dusted and polished.
- Disposal of any garbage left behind.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses.
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dusting and cleaning of all kitchen drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops.
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment; we remove any grease, rust, and stains, if necessary.
- Fridge defrost and deep-clean.
- Kitchen sink and tap cleaning and polishing.
- Disposal of any food and beverage products left.
- Restocking of all bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - sink, taps, mirrors, drawers, shelves, shower curtains, etc.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal
The Best Professionals In The Field Are At Your Disposal
Unlike any other procedure in our professional portfolio, end of tenancy cleaning requires both speed and attention to detail, thoroughness and the ultimate expertise for every house chore in the book. For that reason, Anyclean sets the standards for our team members very high. It is impossible for a rookie cleaner to be included in a tenancy task team – all our specialists have years of experience as either home, carpet or window cleaners before they move to the next level. This guarantees not only the premium quality of performance but the dedicated, serious attitude as well.
Our Service Process Is A Guarantee For Success
From the initial call to the final quality assessment we want to perform in the best way possible. At Anyclean, we pride ourselves as effective and result-oriented people who always get the job done. Our service steps on three fundamental principles – speed, efficiency, and reliability – and we build performance henceforward.
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Area Of Service
Apart from Southgate N14 you can book the Anyclean tenancy cleaning packages in all residential areas nearby:
- Palmers Green N13
- Tottenham N17
- Islington N1
- Finchley N3
- Holloway N7
- Hornsey N8
- Highbury N5
- Highgate N6.
Book Your Quote With Anyclean Today
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and our friendly customer support managers will walk you through the options we provide for tenancy cleaning. We will also work out a suitable time of appointment to perform the procedure. Our office contact hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
“I had used Anyclean as my regular home cleaning provider, and I knew I could count on you for the tenancy cleaning as well. You did not disappoint again – the team was right on time, finished cleaning in less than four hours and my landlord was more than satisfied. I am looking forward to using your services in the future on my new address!”
“I know some fellow landlords do not help their tenants when it comes to the final cleaning before moving out, but I have always considered it an unproductive approach to the problem. When a tenant of mine leaves I just tell them "Call Anyclean”, and I know I won’t be having any issues afterwards.”
“I only used Anyclean for my carpet cleaning when I was moving out, and I realized it was a mistake – I should have booked you for the whole thing! Your prices were better, your customer support – more helpful, and your overall approach – more productive! I will know in the future!”