End of Tenancy Cleaning Barnes Cray
Our cleaning services at a glance:
- Well-trained cleaning teams
- Mobile and friendly cleaners
- 20+ years of experience in cleaning
- Affordable prices
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Cleaning materials included
- Public liability insurance
- Easy booking process
Being a part of the moving out process of thousands of tenants throughout Barnes Cray DA1, we are familiar with the requirements of landlords and estate agents in order to release the deposit to their tenants. Our main goal is to help tenants cope with the pressure around moving home and do the cleaning instead of them. After they have packed their belongings, we are ready to clean every part of the property to prepare it for the check out and for the new tenants. We would also like to help homeowners to preserve the beauty of their properties by bringing back their original clean and shiny look.
With the end of tenancy cleaning Barnes Cray DA1 service we aim to clean the property top to bottom by providing a guarantee all areas have been cleaned to a high standard. Our certified cleaning technicians have extensive cleaning experience and they always work hard to deliver the most efficient and quality service in Barnes Cray. You will recognise them by the sign-written vehicle and their uniforms. There is no doubt they undertake every end of tenancy cleaning job with a smile as that’s what they love doing. Why wasting your time cleaning yourself as there are professionals waiting to be hired?
What is covered in the service?
- Clean cupboards, shelves and drawers inside and outside
- Clean and polish work tops and hobs
- Clean sink and taps
- Clean oven internally, remove grease
- Clean fridge and freezer internally
- Clean washing machine and dishwasher inside/outside
- Empty and clean bins
Bathroom & Toilet
- De-scale shower screen, tiles and bath
- Clean basin, toilet and taps
- Soap and shampoo deposits removed
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
Bedroom, Lounge, Hallway
- Clean and polish furniture
- Wipe down tables and chairs
- Upholstery and beds vacuumed
- Curtains vacuumed
- Pictures and picture frames dusted
- Banisters and ledges cleaned
- Clean sockets, lampshades, switches
- Clean skirting boards and window sills
- Clean windows internally
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Remove cobwebs
To check the full list please click here or call us on 020 7099 6964.
Please be aware that carpet and upholstery cleaning are not included in the service.
Our services are also available in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Dartford
- Foots Cray
- Joydens Wood
- Northumberland Heath
- Slade Green
Did you know that in Barnes Cray DA1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that…
- The area of Barnes Cray in Bexley is considered to have been the site of a medieval manor house, Ellam. Just as the nearby Barnehurst, Barnes Cray took is name from the Barne family, who had land on the edge of the Crayford Marshes from the mid-eighteenth century.
- Iron Mill Lane is named after a mill that was used to produce plate for armour. It was later switched to producing Vitbe flour.
- During the end of the 19th century Barnes Cray, along with the neighbouring hamlet of Perry Street, became strongly industrialised, with being constructed brickworks inland, mills and wharves by the river and factories on the site of the railway lane.
- The iron church of All Saints was found in 1917. The church was never upgraded and when it closed in 1960 it was never replaced.
- In 1939 on a site in Iron Mill Lane, Iron Mill Lane County Primary School was established. Almost a decade later in 1948 it changed its name to Barnes Cray County Primary School. In 1965 the school was moved from Kent County Council to the London Borough of Bexley and was also referred to as Barnes Cray Junior, Mixed and Infants School as well as Barnes Cray Primary School.
- Nearest places to the area of Barnes Cray DA1 include Crayford, Slade Green, Dartford and Barnehurst.