Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Borehamwood WD6
Reliable Clear-out Cleaning Specialists In WD6
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose Anyclean For Your Move-out Cleaning In WD6
- Instant free quotes - you can find the preliminary price of your package immediately
- Fixed rates and no hidden fees - there is no risk of unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- The most comprehensive hygienic task sheet in the industry
- We operate all throughout the week, including Bank and National Holidays
- We cooperate with the best-trained and experienced tenancy cleaning specialists
- Powerful, cutting-edge equipment and a selection of biodegradable materials for thoroughly health-safe treatment
- A tailor-made service approach - we incorporate all the demands and requirements of your property owners
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered
- A rigorous quality control - we make sure we always achieve the required results
- A friendly and helpful customer support team.
Welcome To Anyclean - Your Trusted Post-tenancy Cleaning Provider In Borehamwood
We know you are in the midst of the stressful transition period when the tasks pile on you one after another. The last thing you want to do right now is to waste a whole day in scrubbing, sweeping, and polishing - and yet you must complete the end of tenancy cleaning, mentioned in your contract. This is the best moment to pick up the phone and dial 020 7099 6964 - the shortcut to a quick and effective solution to the after-vacancy cleaning problem!
Anyclean is a London-based commercial and residential cleaning contractor, providing top-notch services since 1998. The premium quality of delivered results should not mislead you - we work with some of the most affordable price rates on today's market, combined with exclusive discounts and special offers for first-time customers. If you live in Borehamwood or any other town in Hertfordshire, you can take advantage of our outstanding services seven days per week, including National and Bank Holidays. In fact, if you order your free quote with us right away, our customer support team will find you a cleaning crew within fifteen minutes and schedule an appointment in 2-3 working days!
Anyclean works with a team of fully certified and highly competent technicians who relish a hygienic challenge and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get messy if the job requires it (which is most often the case). We provide our Borehamwood customers with the ultimate hassle-free experience, completely taking over the process - from contacting your landlords and finding more about their sanitary preferences to the final quality check-ups. We take pride in our thorough cleaning approach and outstanding efficiency - if you choose Anyclean, we guarantee your landlords will be impressed by the way you leave!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy
Ever since the company's inception in 1998, Anyclean has tried to provide all its customers in the Greater London area with reasonable prices without making a compromise with quality. Even better - we give you full access to all the details you need to make the best choice for the task at hand. We work with a system of fixed estimates that is based on the number of rooms in your former home and the standardised size of modern housing units. You must keep in mind that the number of hours we will need to finish the procedure in no way determine the subtotal.
- All detergents and additional materials, necessary for the procedure, are included in the price - we only require access to electricity and running water for our machines.
- Hot water extraction for carpets and upholstered furniture is a separate service. We offer substantial discounts on the procedure if you add it to a tenancy cleaning package.
- Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
The People Who Work For You
Cleaners selection policy is not something we take lightly or make compromises with. Anyclean is particularly proud of its almost non-existent staff turnover - many members of our cleaning team have been with us for over a decade, proving their professional qualities and integrity over and over again. All cleaners are fully certified, and train on a constant basis - our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association provide access to the best educational seminars and courses in the industry.
But beyond the skills, technical knowledge, and attention to operative detail, the fundamental reason for our long-lasting success is motivation - we truly love our job, understand its importance, and reciprocate the trust of our customers with dedication and unwavering effort.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Borehamwood
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
All it takes is a 10-minute call on 020 7099 6964 - after that, you do not have to worry about a single thing! Weekends are our busiest days, so if you plan to book us then, we suggest you call at least 2-3 days earlier, so that we can find the best crew for your location. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
We run a meticulous quality control for every chore throughout the cleaning process- guaranteed!
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for a final check-up. In the unlikely event of a problem with the results, our crews will come back and repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Apart from Borehamwood, Anyclean also operates in the areas nearby:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile perimeter around 4 Imperial Pl, Maxwell Rd, Borehamwood WD6 1JN, UK
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
As already mentioned, we pay particular attention to the property owners demands and requirements and include them in our preliminary planning. End of tenancy cleaning is most frequently a straight-forward procedure - we treat every room as thoroughly and effectively as possible, paying special attention to high-traffic areas and the bathroom and kitchen items with greatest usage rate on a daily basis. What is different from your regular spring cleaning, for example, is that we pay attention to areas that are often overlooked; the fact that our technicians employ professional equipment and cleaning agents only enhances our performance.
General cleaning tasks
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wood, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Vacuum cleaning of all premises, with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, stools, coffee tables, armchairs, chairs), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Interior window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin and bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment.
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Dusting of all cabinets and cupboards
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning of all electric appliances - mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - we remove any accumulated limescale or rust
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any stains, grease or rust
- Fridge defrost and thorough exterior and interior cleaning
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"My landlady is the sweetest dame in the world, but when it comes to cleaning, she becomes a control freak. So the fact that even she was impressed with the Anyclean brush-up speaks volumes to the quality of your effort!"
"I've seen people clean fast, and I've seen people clean well - but this was the first time to watch both things at the same time! The Anyclean crew was simply amazing!"