First Class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Watford
Hassle-free Move Out Cleaning Help In Hertfordshire
Why Is Anyclean Considered The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Watford?
- More than twenty years of impeccable house cleaning experience (we operate since 1998)
- The most detailed and effective move-out sanitary treatment
- A team of fully certified, knowledgeable, and friendly technicians
- Fixed price rates and instant free quotes
- The best correlation between cost and quality of service
- We operate seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - you need not worry about a single thing while we unleash our cleaning power
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability policy
- A tailor-made service approach - we take into account the preferences and hygienic demands of the property owners
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, backed up by uncompromising quality control.
Outstanding After-vacancy Cleaning Help In Watford - Welcome To Anyclean
You have packed all boxes, you have booked the move-out truck, and you are ready to go on to your new home. But before you can give the keys back to your landlord, there is one final task you must perform - the end of tenancy cleaning. Many tenants underestimate it and end up wasting a lot of energy and nerves arguing with the property owners about tiny details. The easiest way to avoid such a debacle is to delegate the tiresome hygienic work to a professional housekeeping contractor - the more experienced, the better!
You can hardly find better deals on the market in Watford or all of Hertfordshire that the ones Anyclean has to offer. Since our inception in 1998, we have been one of the most reliable and effective house cleaning contractors in the Greater London area. The Anyclean tenancy cleaning packages combine affordable costs of service and impeccable sanitary quality while providing its customers with care-free experience. We will take care of every aspect of the move-out cleaning process, including getting in touch with your landlords to find out their specific demands and preferences. You also should not worry about detergents, sanitary equipment, or timetable challenges - we adjust to your schedule and bring our own materials with us.
Our experienced and highly competent crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. To avoid any hassle, we recommend you call us 2-3 days before the preferred appointment date so that we have enough time to plan the treatment and find the most suitable team for your location. Should you have any additional questions about the service or want to book us right away, give us a call on 020 7099 6964!
A Quick Look At Our Prices
We want to give our potential customers as much information as possible so that they feel certain in their tenancy cleaning choice. The most important feature of our pricing policy is that we work with fixed rates only, based on the number of rooms and the floor covering type (whether you need carpet cleaning or not). Time for completion is not a factor for the subtotal you will receive - whether we will need two or four hours to finish the job is our concern, not yours.
Please notice that hot water extraction for carpets is a separate service - when you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, though, you become eligible for a premium discount. You should also keep in mind that all cleaning materials are included in the subtotal. All prices you see are final - there are no contract fees or hidden charges.
*Our cleaning teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
Our Teams Redefine Home Cleaning Efficiency
How long does it take you to clean your entire home? For many people, the answer would range from 4-5 hours to a whole day. We usually perform the post-tenancy cleaning routine in under three hours, except for particularly large premises. The key to such efficiency is excellent operative and time management - the result of hundreds of successful procedures and a specific skill set.
All our cleaners are proficient in housekeeping and at least one more specific branch of cleaning - it might be window, carpet, and kitchen cleaning or tile grout treatment. This allows us to compartmentalise the task sheet and perform multiple tasks at once. The powerful equipment and the selection of advanced biodegradable detergents only enhance our efforts. Besides, we have a very good notion of the best consequence of tasks (it is not particularly clever to clean the floors first, for example) and very strict operative guidelines to achieve the set goals as quickly as possible.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Watford
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and tell us your preferred date and hour for the appointment - it rarely takes us more than fifteen minutes to find a suitable crew for your location. You can also use the Contact form - fill in all the required fields, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Our customer support centre works:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
We run meticulous operative quality control for every chore throughout the process, and then an additional final screening once the procedure is done. We strongly advise our customers to be present at the screening so that we can address any potential problem immediately.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for a final check-up. In the unlikely event of a problem with the results, our crews will come back and repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
Many residents who have to book the procedure for the first time are worried whether we take care of this or that particular chore. To spare you the anxiety - Anyclean delivers arguably the most thorough post-vacancy hygienic treatment you can book in Watford. We will clean every corner of every room, all usable items and appliances in the kitchen and bathroom, and even some areas that might otherwise get neglected during the weekly brush-up. Here is a more detailed overview of our operative task sheet:
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, ottomans, chairs, armchairs, stools) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, plastic, metal, and glass surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, handles, curtains and shutters
- Interior window cleaning
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ceiling fans, and ventilation systems
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Fridge defrost, thorough interior and exterior cleaning
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any rust and limescale
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment, removal of any stains, rust or grease
- Cleaning of all electric appliances - microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub and shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - shower curtains, drawers, shelves, mirrors, sink, taps, etc.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"If you need to do the tenancy cleaning urgently, like in less than 48 hours, the best guys to trust are Anyclean! I don't know how they do it, but they always seem to have the right crew at the right place at the right time."
"Anyclean is by far the best move-out cleaning choice in Watford - prices, quality, attitude, and customer support - it is all top tier material!"