Reliable Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge SW1
The SW1 Carpet Care Leader
Providing first-class carpet washing in Knightsbridge since 1998
What Can We Do For You?
Our Prices At A Glance
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarante
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money back Guarantee
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
We can take care of the most common negative factors affecting your carpet - mould, humidity, stains, and dirt smothering - and revive them to a perfect condition.
Commercial Carpet Care
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in Knightsbridge!
The most effective way to make your bedroom dust-mite free and health-safe is by booking Anyclean's powerful steam washing - 100% allergens removal guaranteed!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Latest Hot Water Extraction Jobs In Knightsbridge
- Detailed steam washing for large-scale commercial premises at Brompton Rd, SW1X 7XL.
- Monthly office carpet care at Montpelier Str, SW7 1EZ.
- Regular house carpet cleaning at Ennismore Gardens SW7 1NG.
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning at Walton Str, SW3 1RE.
What Carpet Care Methods Do We Employ?
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in SW1!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
The Local Steam Washing Experts
You can rely on our top-tier South West London carpet cleaning specialists in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Battersea
- Carpet cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet cleaning Bermondsey
- Carpet cleaning Chelsea
- Carpet cleaning Covent Garden
- Carpet cleaning Holborn
- Carpet cleaning Marylebone
- Carpet cleaning Mayfair
- Carpet cleaning Paddington
- Carpet cleaning Piccadilly
- Carpet cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet cleaning Soho
- Carpet cleaning South Kensington
- Carpet cleaning South Lambeth
- Carpet cleaning Southwark
- Carpet cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet cleaning Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
"With Anyclean, I always know that I will receive the quality of service as advertised. I can hardly imagine a more reliable team of professionals!"
P. Reeds, Hans Str, SW1X 0NJ
Did You Know That...?
- Knightsbridge is a road in Central London which runs from Hyde Park to Brompton Road. It is a home to many expensive shops including Harrods. Also a lot of rich people live in the area and the properties are among the most expensive ones in the world. The area has many notable residents- Roman Abramovich, Hugh Grant and many more musicians and models.
- Nearest places and residential areas include: Brompton, Belgravia, Chelsea, South Kensington, Mayfair, and Hyde Park.
- Knightsbridge is a road that gives its name to an inclusive district in central London. This area, which was also known as Kingesbridge and Knyghtbrigg in the past, was, until recently, considered dangerous for travellers who approach London by the great western road.
- Knightsbridge is now one of West End’s most fashionable parts, comprising Lowndes Square, Trevor Square, Wilton – crescent, Belgrave – square, as well as several mansions overlooking Hyde Park.
- On the south side of the road, at the entrance from London, is St. George’s Hospital. The hospital was established in 1773 in a country home that was built by James Lane, 2nd Viscount Lanesborough. The three-storey red brick building of the hospital was of simple design and located in the area of Knightsbridge due to its reputation for healthy countryside air.
- Knightsbridge also contains the Kingston House estate. It is a residential area within the City of Westminster, located between Prince’s Gate and Ennismore Street. Kingston House estate includes many house around Ennismore Gardens, as well as the Kingston House flats, which were built during the 1930s on the site of the original Kingston House.
- Kingston House was a Palladian mansion that was established during the mid-18th century for Elizabeth Chudleigh, Duchess of Kingston. In 1788, when she dies, the mansion passed to the Duke’s nephew Charles Pierrepont, 1st Earl Manvers.
There are three churches in Knightsbridge:
- St Paul’s Church Knightsbridge. Founded in 1743, it is one of the most beautiful Anglican Victorian churches in London. The church is located at 32a Wilton Place, Knightsbridge SW1.
- Holy Trinity Church. The church which was rebuilt in 1789, originally belonged to an ancient hospital under the jurisdiction of the Abbot of Westminster.
- All Saints. Located at 109-125 Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge SW1, it is a modern church which was erected in 1849.