Reliable Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge SW1
Providing first-class carpet washing in SW1 since 1998
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Regular and one-off home carpet cleaning
- Carpet deep-clean and hot water extraction for commercial premises
- Office carpet care
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain cleaning
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Book Anyclean To Do Your SW1 Carpet Shampoo?
What Carpet Care Methods Do We Employ?
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Hot Water Extraction
Steam washing or carpet shampoo remains the most effective way to treat heavily soiled carpets with the help of injected steam and a powerful chemical solvent.
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in SW1!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
The Local Steam Washing Experts
Serviced Areas in South West London
Latest Hot Water Extraction Jobs In Knightsbridge
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"With Anyclean, I always know that I will receive the quality of service as advertised. I can hardly imagine a more reliable team of professionals!"
Hans Str, SW1X 0NJ
Did You Know That...?
- Knightsbridge is a road in Central London which runs from Hyde Park to Brompton Road. It is a home to many expensive shops including Harrods. Also a lot of rich people live in the area and the properties are among the most expensive ones in the world. The area has many notable residents- Roman Abramovich, Hugh Grant and many more musicians and models.
- Nearest places and residential areas include: Brompton, Belgravia, Chelsea, South Kensington, Mayfair, and Hyde Park.
- Knightsbridge is a road that gives its name to an inclusive district in central London. This area, which was also known as Kingesbridge and Knyghtbrigg in the past, was, until recently, considered dangerous for travellers who approach London by the great western road.
- Knightsbridge is now one of West End’s most fashionable parts, comprising Lowndes Square, Trevor Square, Wilton – crescent, Belgrave – square, as well as several mansions overlooking Hyde Park.
- On the south side of the road, at the entrance from London, is St. George’s Hospital. The hospital was established in 1773 in a country home that was built by James Lane, 2nd Viscount Lanesborough. The three-storey red brick building of the hospital was of simple design and located in the area of Knightsbridge due to its reputation for healthy countryside air.
- Knightsbridge also contains the Kingston House estate. It is a residential area within the City of Westminster, located between Prince’s Gate and Ennismore Street. Kingston House estate includes many house around Ennismore Gardens, as well as the Kingston House flats, which were built during the 1930s on the site of the original Kingston House.
- Kingston House was a Palladian mansion that was established during the mid-18th century for Elizabeth Chudleigh, Duchess of Kingston. In 1788, when she dies, the mansion passed to the Duke’s nephew Charles Pierrepont, 1st Earl Manvers.
There are three churches in Knightsbridge:
- St Paul’s Church Knightsbridge. Founded in 1743, it is one of the most beautiful Anglican Victorian churches in London. The church is located at 32a Wilton Place, Knightsbridge SW1.
- Holy Trinity Church. The church which was rebuilt in 1789, originally belonged to an ancient hospital under the jurisdiction of the Abbot of Westminster.
- All Saints. Located at 109-125 Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge SW1, it is a modern church which was erected in 1849.