Top-rated End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kensington W8
First-class Checkout Cleaning Specialists In W8
What Makes Us The Best Post-tenancy Cleaning Choice In West London?
- Affordable prices and the most cost-effective packages on the market today.
- Multiple payment options.
- Highly skilled and experienced cleaning teams.
- Uncompromising quality control of procedures.
- A comprehensive set of cleaning tasks.
- Short-notice service – we do the cleaning in 2-3 days after your call.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Powerful professional equipment and biodegradable cleaning materials.
- Constant communication with your landlords and paying attention to their requirements.
- Helpful and friendly customer support.
Top-level Property Cleaning Crews
Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover which means some of our cleaners have been with the company for well over a decade. This is a huge period of time in our business, and it means vast experience, excellent skill set, and outstanding problem-solving abilities. Most of our technicians have specialized in a certain sub-sphere (carpet or window cleaning), and this only enhances their performance and speed of delivery.
Rest assured, with Anyclean you do not need to worry about sloppy results, languishing tasks, and further complications. We always get the job done, and we do it well!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In W8?
Let's Help You Fulfill Your Tenancy Agreement
Booking your end of lease cleaning is quick and easy with us!
You can send us an email through the contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our customer support centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Quality Control For Every Deep-clean appointment
First of all, we are perfectly confident in the professional qualities of our cleaners – they have been put to the test in hundreds of cleaning jobs. But for your complete peace of mind and for the sake of bullet-proof quality control, we assign special supervisors for every case, whose single task is to oversee the performance of the cleaning teams and make sure all procedures comply with Anyclean’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
We also keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Local Leaders In Move Out Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Knightsbridge SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Notting Hill
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile perimeter around Kensington Town Hall at Hornton St, London W8 7NX, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
A Quick Look At Our Rental Property Cleaning Checklist
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
What do customers think about our tenancy cleaning service?
“The best end of tenancy cleaning company in Kensington by far! I always advise my tenants to give them a call before anyone else!”
Harry K., Palace Garden Mews, Kensington, London W8 4RB
“You did a fantastic job on my two-bedroom flat near Kensington Gardens, despite the mould in the bathroom and a tad too much dust under the carpets. Not to mention how fast we managed to plan the whole thing – just two days!”
Catherine P., Edge St, Kensington, London W8 7PN
“I don’t care what price you offer or what services – the attitude is the deal-breaker for me. The guys at Anyclean are friendly, professional and do not treat me like an idiot who doesn’t know what he wants. Well done, and keep up the great effort!”
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Checkout Cleaning
- The eponymous Kensington Palace at Kensington Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX. You might even catch a glimpse of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- The Design Museum at 224-238 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 6AG. If you have a creative child, a visit to the museum will be a blast.
- The Elephant and Castle pub at 40 Holland St, Kensington, London W8 4LT.
- The Churchill Arms at 119 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 7LN. If you love your history and your ale, this is the perfect place to spend the afternoon while we clean your former residence.