Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stanwell TW19
Affordable Move Out Cleaning Help In TW19 By Anyclean
Why Choose Anyclean As Your Stanwell Post-tenancy Cleaning Contractor?
- We work with some of the most experienced and skilled technicians in the industry
- We can offer you the best quality of service for the money you pay
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Uncompromising quality control, including mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
- We get in touch with the landlords to check if they have specific demands
- Our TW19 technicians are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
What Makes Our Tenancy Cleaning Crews So Effective?
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
What Have We Cleaned In Stanwell Lately?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Egham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Englefield Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harmondsworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hatton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Heathrow
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Longford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sipson
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Staines
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Drayton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wraysbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Yiewsley
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Stanwell Library at 42 Hadrian Way, Stanwell, Staines TW19 7HF, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Anyclean's Checklist Is Among The Most Detailed In The Industry
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
"Mould - gone. Carpet stains - gone. Dust on the windows - gone. Check, check, check. That's how easy Anyclean makes end of tenancy cleaning look."
T. Adams, Hannibal Rd, Stanwell TW19 7HQ