Affordable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Egham TW20
The TW20 Move-out Cleaning Partner You Can Trust
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- Perfectly trained and result-oriented cleaning crews
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
- Non-stop availability
- Same-day and emergency bookings
- A comprehensive cleaning task sheet
- We always get in touch with your landlord
Excellent After-tenancy Cleaning Specialists in TW20
It may sound like a bold statement at first, but once you see the results we deliver you will be convinced. For our long years of hard work all around London, we have encountered all sorts of sanitary disasters - mould, stained floors or carpets, almost ruined kitchen appliances, and dust-smothered furniture. But our specialists always manage to come on top of whatever challenge that stands in their way, relying on extensive experience and knowledge in housekeeping.
Punctuality and excellent time management is another feature our team is strongly committed to. We are always sharp on appointments and never waste your precious time because we respect and value it as much as our own.The fact that our technicians work seven days per week only makes it easier to schedule your treatment in the most suitable moment for you.
Anyclean's Latest Move-out Cleaning Jobs In Egham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can book an appointment with our top-rated London tenancy cleaning crews in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Egham Museum at Literary Institute, 51 High St, Egham TW20 9EW, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged per hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
1. Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
2. Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
3. Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
4. Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
I live at Wendover Rd, TW18 3DF in Staines. Can I still book an appointment with you?
Absolutely. Anyclean covers the entire TW postal code region, so we can take care of your move-out cleaning right away!
Our Post-tenancy Checklist At A Glance
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
The Nerdy Stuff About Egham We Love
One of the most popular green spaces in the affluent small town of Egham, in Surrey, is the Runnymede Pleasure Grounds and River. Located near Windsor Road, Egham TW20, this site is very busy during the summer as it offers a wide range of activities for both young and old. Facilities on the site include a trampoline, well equipped mini playground, carousel, paddling pool and a friendly café. But if you are an angler and fishing is more your style, you can take advantage of the near river and its tranquil surroundings. Boat trips to nearby Staines and Windsor are also offered at Runnymede Pleasure Grounds and River.