Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Staines TW18
Hassle-free After-tenancy Cleaning Help In TW18
Our Staines move-out cleaning crews are among the most effective you can book today
Why Book Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Contractor?
- A team of highly qualified and experienced cleaners
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
- Strict quality control and check-ups upon completion
- Constant communication with the property owners
- A comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist
How Much Does An After-vacancy Cleaning Procedure Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Our Cleaning Checklist Covers Everything!
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
The Leading Cleaning Technicians In TW18 Work For Your Comfort
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Staines
- End of tenancy cleaning at Sidney Rd, Staines TW18 4LP.
- Check-out deep cleaning at Greenlands Rd, Staines TW18 4LR.
- After-lease cleaning at Waters Drive, Staines TW18 4RJ.
- Emergency move-out cleaning at Kingston Rd, Staines TW18 4NU.
Anyclean's Service Process Is A Guarantee For Success
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
For Property Owners
We keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Get In Touch
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. You can also book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Where Can You Book Us?
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chertsey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Egham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lyne
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stanwell
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wraysbury
Frequently Asked Questions
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
I do not live in Staines but very close by, at Rowan Ave, Egham TW20 8AN. Can I still book Anyclean for my end of tenancy cleaning?
You most certainly can. We cover the entire TW postal code area.
"I am so happy I booked my move-out cleaning with Anyclean! The first call took about ten minutes, and then the final check-up with my landlord another fifteen -and that was it. Plain, simple, and hassle-free - just as the service should be!"
V. Anders, Claremont Rd, Staines TW18 3AS