First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Englefield Green TW20
Reliable Move-out Cleaning Help In TW20Provided by the leading post-tenancy cleaning specialists in Englefield Green
Why Choose Anyclean
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- Extremely easy to book - it will take 10 minutes to schedule an appointment
- Competitive deals and transparent pricing policy
- Fully insured service
- Perfectly trained and knowledgeable cleaning experts
- Same-day and emergency bookings available!
How Much Do You Pay?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our After-tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
The People Who Work For You
The numbers do not lie - Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, more than twenty years now. We have served tenants all around London, never failing to deliver on the promise of outstanding quality. The main reason for our long-lasting success is the people we work with - dedicated, hardworking, and always willing to improve their skills and learn new stuff. This is a feature that separates us from our competitors - the understanding that our services are not perfect, that they can always be better - faster, more thorough, and more efficient. We apply this principle not only to our daily work but in the bigger scheme if things - providing our cleaners with the exclusive access to the training courses and seminars of some of the best educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also equip them with the latest-generation home cleaning machinery and a selection of powerful detergents for better results.
Anyclean's Latest Tenancy Cleaning Bookings In TW20
- Same-day move out cleaning at Barnway, TW20 0QU
- Thorough post-lease treatment at Bond Street, TW20 0QQ
- End of tenancy cleaning at Laurel Avenue, TW20 0QE
- Pre-booked after-tenancy cleaning at Magna Str, TW20 0PW
Get In Touch
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
For Property Owners
Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
I live at Armstrong Rd, TW20 0RW and need a same-day tenancy cleaning appointment. Is it possible to book you today?
If you call us first thing in the morning, you have a pretty good chance to get your residence cleaned the very same day!
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
The Nerdy Stuff About Englefield Green We Love
Englefield Green is a village in Surrey built in 19th century and situated close to Royal Hollway, University of London and Windsor Great Park. It contains some of the most expensive housing along with Windsor and Virginia Water.
Englefield Green is a large village situated in Northern Surrey. It has a number of places of interest, many of which are publically open. One of the most noted landmarks win the locality is the very moving Air Forces’ Memorial. The structure was erected to commemorate the bravery of the 20,000 plus men who gave their lives in World War II. From this point of Englefield Green there are wonderful views of Thames and its picturesque surroundings. Englefield Green is also home to the Royal Holloway, University of London. The college, which is very dominant on the A30, has 3 facilities , 18 academic departments, and about 9,000 students from over 100 different nationalities.