First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Heathrow TW6
The TW6 Move-out Cleaning Partner You Can Trust
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- A team of result-oriented and hard working technicians
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- The most comprehensive cleaning checklist in the industry
- We always get in touch with the property owners first
- Emergency and same-day appointments available
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Our Crews Will Stop At Nothing To Guarantee Top Results
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Visits In Heathrow
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Our top-notch London end of tenancy cleaning services are at your disposal in the neighbouring districts as well:
- Harlington End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Harmondsworth End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Hatton End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Hayes End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Heston End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Hounslow End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Longford End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Sipson End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Stanwell End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- West Drayton End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Wraysbury End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our After-tenancy Cleaning Routine At A Glance
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
The Nerdy Stuff About Heathrow We Love
Heathrow is the largest airport in UK, opened in 1930. It is now used by 90 airlines and is owned by BAA. The area is quite noisy because of the aircraft.
Now part of the London Borough of Hillingdon, Heathrow was once a small hamlet in Middlesex. Most of the settlement was demolished in 1944 for the construction of the Heathrow Airport. The airport, which was known as London Airport until 1965, is considered the UK’s busiest airport and the third busiest in the world. Heathrow Airport handles more international passengers than any other transport hubs around the globe. Its two runways (3,902 and 3,658 in length) and five terminals provide service for about 70 million people each year.