First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tadworth KT20
Helping KT20 Tenants With Their Move Out Cleaning Since 1998
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Post-contract Cleaners In Tadworth?
- A team of result-oriented and experienced cleaners
- One of the most comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Affordable pricing - fixed rates with no hidden fees
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Hassle-free service process
- Bullet-proof quality control
- Available seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings at no extra cost
Our KT20 Crews Are The Cleaning Partner You Need
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Tadworth?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Insert your details in the Contact form, and will come back with a detailed price offer within 24 hours. If time is pressing, just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will set up your post-tenancy treatment immediately.
First and foremost, we rely on the qualities of our cleaning staff. Even the best cleaners, however, might have a pedestrian day at work. To avoid any drops in our performance, we include a quality supervisor in every team. Their task is to check the overall quality and the results of the procedures and tick off the successful chores. We are perfectionists about what we do, and if something does not look right, we will come back and re-clean it.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Banstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Box Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Burgh Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chipstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Coulsdon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Epsom
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingswood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Langley Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mogador
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Nork
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tattenham Corner
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around One Stop Post Office at 26-28 Cross Rd, Tadworth KT20 5TG, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What Do We Cover During An After-tenancy Cleaning?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Walton Heath Golf Club. Located in Deans Lane, Tadworth KT20, in the county of Surrey, it is one of the county’s most exclusive, as well as one of the world’s most famous and prestigious golf clubs. The club has two world class championship courses, which both have played host to the Ryder Cup as well as to 5 European Opens Championships. Designed by Herbert Fowler, who was a leading amateur golfer, the courses opened to the public in 1904. This was the first golf venue to be designed by Fowler, who has later become one of the leading golf course architects of his time. Today Walton Heath Golf Club offers undeniable quality of golf experience and welcomes visitors from all corners of the world to enjoy the delights of meeting the challenge of two amazing traditional heather and gorse golf courses.
- The Children’s Trust, Tadworth. Based in Tadworth Court, Tadworth KT20, it is a national charity that provides care, education and therapy for children with acquired brain injury, multiple disabilities and complex health needs. The centre is housed in a facility that from 1927 until 1983 was used as the country branch of Great Ormond Street Hospital. It was in 1984, when the Department of Health transferred the 24 acre site to the newly established charity, The Children’s Trust. Since then, The Trust has gained itself an unparalleled reputation as one of the UK’s leading organisations in its field. It is a safe and friendly place in which children with disabilities and special needs receive opportunity to live the best life possible.
- Banstead Athletics F. C. It is a non-league football club based in Tadworth. Banstead Athletics are affiliated to the Surrey County Football Association and play their home matches at Merland Rise. The club was formed as Banstead Juniors somewhere during the final stage of the World War Two, before the 1911-15 season. The recent name was given in 1947, and in the same season the club won the Surrey Intermediate Cup. In the next two seasons Banstead Athletics won two league titles, and in 1947 were granted senior status. Honours of the club include: 6 time winners of the Surrey Senior League and one time runners-up; and one time winners of the Athenian League Cup.