Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Epsom
First-class Move Out Cleaning By Anyclean Since 1998
Our after-vacancy cleaning specialists are among the best you can book in Epsom
Why Should You Choose Anyclean As Your Post-tenancy Cleaning Partner?
- One of the most comprehensive cleaning checklists on the market
- A team of highly skilled and hardworking technicians
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees or contract charges
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Mandatory quality check-ups upon completion
- We provide same-day and emergency cleaning appointments upon request
- Friendly communication with the property owners
- You can book us seven days per week, including all holidays
How Much Do Our Checkout Cleaning Packages Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Our Cleaning Checklist At A Glance
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Top-level Tenancy Cleaning Crews For Top Results
The numbers do not lie - Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, more than two decades and running. We have served domestic clients all around Greater London, never failing to deliver on the promise of outstanding quality. The main reason for our long-lasting success is the people we work with - dedicated, hardworking, and always willing to improve their skills and learn new stuff. This is a feature that separates us from our competitors - the understanding that our services are not perfect, that they can always be better - faster, more thorough, and more efficient. We apply this principle not only to our daily work but in the bigger scheme if things - providing our cleaners with the exclusive access to the training courses and seminars of some of the best educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also equip them with the latest-generation home cleaning machinery and a selection of powerful detergents for better results.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Epsom
- End of tenancy cleaning at Downs Avenue, Epsom KT18 5HH.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Hook Rd, Epsom KT19 8TR.
- Emergency move-out cleaning at St Martin's Avenue, Epsom KT18 5HS.
- After-tenancy deep clean treatment at Treadwell Rd Epsom KT18 5JR.
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
We sustain it for every single procedure we perform, and throughout every chore. Specially assigned supervisors constantly oversee that all our cleaners' efforts comply with Anyclean's premium standards of performance.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashtead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Banstead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Burgh Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Horton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingswood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Langley Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mogador
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Nork
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoneleigh
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tadworth
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- All Saints Church. Located on Church Road in West Ewell, it is one of the main places for worship in the area of Epsom. All Saints serves as a principal parish church and was constructed in the simple style with red bricks. The construction of the church’s building was completed in July 1894, and the church itself was dedicated by the Bishop of Winchester. Those who turned the building into an attractive place for worship and prayer, were the Rev. G. H. Preston, who was the church’s first Curate, and Mr. Bridges, who was the first Churchwarden. The first of many fetes, organised at the All Saints Church, was held right on the very next day after the church was congregated. The fete was organised as a charity function to raise money for church requirements and equipment. Today the Church of All Saints is home to a large community of dedicated Christians who meet regularly for worship and prayer, as well as to partake in a series of community affairs. The church’s mission is to Love, Live and Share Jesus, and welcomes everyone, from long established Christians to people dipping their toes into the Christian faith for the first time.
- Epsom College. Founded in 1853, it is a co-educational independent school located on College Road, in Epsom Surrey. The college was founded by Dr. John Propert, and two years later it was formally opened by Prince Albert and his son in front of a surprisingly large audience of around 6,000 people. Today the Epsom College takes its unique place among leading independent schools, keeping a distinguished tradition of both day education and boarding form for young people aged 13 to 18. For over a century and a half it has delivered an excellent education and its students have accomplished consistently high results and access to top universities. Some of the Sixth Forms at the college include Computing, Design & Technology, Business Studies, Politics & Government, Math, Economics, Biology, English, and foreign languages such as French, Spanish, German and Latin. Al in all, Epsom College is a great place of opportunity, where all students are valued, treated with respect and encouraged to develop spiritually and mentally.
- Rainbow Leisure Centre. Situated on East Street, In Epsom, it is one of the largest leisure facilities in the area, offering a wide range of sporting and leisure activities to the public. Rainbow Leisure Centre was completed in 2003 and is owned by the local authority. The centre is open every day for swimming, climbing, gymnasium and a series of studio class activities and courses. It consists of first-class facilities, which include a 25m six lane swimming pool, learner pool, 134 station state-of-the-art gym, two large dance studios, aerobic studio, spa, and a multi-purpose sports hall suited for badminton, volleyball, basketball and five-a-side football. There is also a great crèche for under fives on the site, where your child can be amused while you train. You can use the facilities at the Rainbow Leisure Centre in Epsom on a Pay and Play basis, though registered members can benefit from discounted rates.