Office Cleaning East Ham E6
We Deliver The Best Quality Of Office Care In East Ham E6 For The Money You Pay
How much do you spend on office cleaning per month? What if you could deduce 10% of that amount and still get impeccable, probably better results than the present ones? At Anyclean, we are confident we can achieve that, and more. We have been a reliable and trustworthy sanitary maintenance partner of a wide range of businesses in East Ham E6 and the entire East London area. Local-based and family-run small companies, international franchises and world-renowned retailers, financial, technology, and corporate giants - they all receive the same level of attention, hassle-free customer experience, and immaculate hygienic results.
Our hardworking and result-oriented crews will make sure your working place remains in a pristine shape seven days per week. From the small details like the occasional coffee stain on the floor or an overflowing waste bin next to your desk to the general sanitary maintenance of the office and the general areas in the building, we put in the extra effort to deliver excellent result and perfect order to your working station. At the same time all Anyclean cleaners excel in time management and working with tight deadlines, so our procedures do not interfere with the tasks of your staff and the daily rhythm of the company.
The skills and knowledge of Anyclean's technicians are backed up by the latest-generation equipment and an exclusive selection of the best available detergents on the market. We are a cleaning contractor with a very strong eco-friendly awareness and operate with biodegradable components only, and cooperate with the best waste recyclers in London for a 100% effective garbage disposal.
You can rely on our office cleaning help seven days per week, all Bank and National Holidays included. If you need more information about the range of delivered procedures or want to set up an appointment with one of our representatives, please contact us on 020 7099 6964.
Order Your Free Pricing Consultation With Us Today!
Before we can take over the sanitary maintenance, we need to determine the price range of your service package. The most important factors that influence the cost are the size of your premises (total square footage for cleaning and number of units), the range of delivered procedures, the estimated time for completion, and the necessary frequency of visits. We will discuss all these aspects with you and work out the most suitable agreement for your business. Unlike many other office cleaning contractors in East London, however, Anyclean offers all its preliminary consultations for free. Even better, they are also non-binding - we will provide you with a quote regardless of whether you book us or not.
You can sign up for our services in the following nearby business districts:
What Makes Anyclean The Perfect Choice For Your Business?
- Competent, highly skilled, and experienced technicians
- The best deals available on the market, combined with exclusive discounts and special offers
- Free preliminary consultations and completely transparent pricing policy
- A tailor-made service approach - we will adjust to your needs and requirements
- Completely hassle-free customer experience
- The most detailed sanitary maintenance task sheet in the industry
- Non-stop availability - we operate seven days per week, all throughout the year
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered
- A personal account manager for every customer
- We serve both small-scale businesses and large corporate entities
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, backed up by rigorous quality control.
What Do Our Service Packages Include?
Our top priority is to make sure that neither you nor your staff is bothered by any hygienic problems while at work. This, obviously, involves a wide range of tasks that may vary significantly, depending on the company's sector of industry. Our specialists are perfectly capable of meeting any sanitary challenge, and throughout the past nineteen years, we have never come short of our promise of excellence. Here is a quick look at a typical office cleaning task sheet for an East Ham business:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (lobbies, waiting rooms, halls, elevators, foyers, staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Ventilation systems and air conditioners dusting and maintenance
- Providing janitorial supplies (we work with direct suppliers to give you better price options)
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more details on the service)
- After-builders office clean.
Anyclean's Cleaning Staff Is Equal To The Task
We might have started modestly as a local service provider, but throughout the last decade, Anyclean has served some of London's leading IT and corporate giants with an unwavering level of quality. The reason for our sustained success - our perfectly trained and motivated staff, always ready to take on the next challenge.
We are particularly proud that as a company, we have managed to keep the initial core of cleaning experts and supervisors who have been with us for over a decade. Some of our crews have been together on hundreds of office, commercial, and retail cleaning procedures - they know their strong suits and can compartmentalise the tasks accordingly for greater efficiency and speed.
As for the new cleaners, they have a hard and thorny path before they become full-time members of our staff. The initial vetting and reference-checking are followed by a rigorous 12-week training program. Rest assured, every Anyclean technician who visits your facilities is certified, competent, and ready to perform their duties.
Professional Accreditation And Certification
- Anyclean has been certified as an ISO:9001 company for its sustained excellence in quality management systems; we also hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- All our cleaners have access to the best training courses in the industry, kindly provided by our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy. Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Additional Cleaning Services For Your Business
- Hard floor cleaning - the most effective way to deal with persistent blemishes like discoloured areas, coffee stains or stretch marks. Our cutting-edge machines will eliminate them all and restore your marble, granite, limestone, and terracotta floors to their original glory. We will throw in diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating for your complete peace of mind.
- High-rise window cleaning - if you are at a loss how to effectively maintain the glass facade of your corporate building, Anyclean will come to the rescue. Some of the most experienced high-rise window cleaning specialists in London work for us, and they will deliver immaculate results at negligible price rates. We are fully certified to operate cherry pickers, cradles, and abseiling-rope access systems.
- Commercial pressure washing - rejuvenate the beat-up outdoor surroundings of your retail space or corporate headquarters with our ultra-effective steam-jet pressure washing treatment. The procedure deals with negative factors like dust, dirt, grime, oil and paint stains on any type of hard surface, including concrete, metal, brick, mortar, PVC, wooden planking, and even glass. We can quickly refresh the outlook of building fronts, sidewalks, parking areas, alleyways, driveways, fences, and railings.
Anyclean's professional portfolio will give your business the sanitary boost it needs. Schedule an appointment with us on 020 7099 6964, and let's discuss the multiple ways we can be of service. You can contact us:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.