Office Cleaning Newham
Excellent Newham E3 Contract Cleaning At Affordable Rates – Welcome To Anyclean
If you are an East London business owner or an office manager, your whole experience in sanitary maintenance throughout the last few years may point to the idea that affordability and premium quality are incompatible. At Anyclean, we work diligently every day to prove that idea wrong. We sustain impeccable cleaning performance for retailers, corporate and financial institutions, local businesses, family-owned companies or start-ups – and provide them all with affordable costs of service.
Anyclean was founded in 1998 and has gained the reputation of a trustworthy and effective cleaning partner that can get the job done under pressure, within tight deadlines, working for large and small-scale companies alike. Our greatest advantage is that we always adjust to the requirements and needs of our customers in every regard possible. At the same time, we plan and execute our chores in such way that while you relish the effects of our efforts, they remain in the background, and you can concentrate on your tasks.
Our team includes some of the best-trained and most respected office cleaning specialists in all of Newham. They are punctual, result-oriented, and hard working – the proper combination of qualities you should be looking for in your sanitary maintenance provider. Add to that one of the most efficient and helpful customer support teams in the industry, and you can easily understand why so many companies in E3 have already chosen us as their hygienic maintenance contractor. If you want to find out more about our pricing policy, service portfolio, or want to talk to a customer representative about potentially signing up for our services, please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Sanitary Maintenance Choice For Your Business
- A tailor-made service approach – you can hand- pick the chores we perform in your premises
- The ultimate care-free customer experience – we can take of every aspect of the sanitary maintenance with no hassle or effort on your part
- Some of the most competitive pricing options in all of East London, combined with exclusive deals, special offers, and substantial discounts for long-term customers
- Totally transparent pricing policy – we offer free preliminary consultations
- A team of hard working, competent, and experienced technicians
- Flexible scheduling options so that our visits do not disrupt the working rhythm of your staff
- Non-stop availability – we operate on National and Bank Holidays as well, 365 days in the year
- A comprehensive list of hygienic procedures that will keep your working station in pristine condition
- A personal account manager for every business customer
- Rigorous quality control – we always make sure the delivered results comply with our promise of excellence.
Anyclean is at your disposal in the nearby business districts too:
- Office cleaning Poplar E14
- Office cleaning Canary Wharf E14
- Office cleaning London Docklands E14
- Office cleaning Hackney E8
- Office cleaning Stratford E15
What Can We Do For You?
Thorough sanitary maintenance sounds somewhat vague – so what does it include in practice? It would greatly depend on the singular specifics of your premises. Our crews can rely on twenty years of professional experience to recognise the particular needs of an office, and to advise you on the most proper chores you should include in your service package. Having said that, we prefer the most thorough approach possible, to make sure your working environment does not just appear neat and pleasant but is entirely health-safe.
Here is a quick overview of the procedures we most frequently provide for our business customers:
- Regular overall hygienic maintenance
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more details on this option)
- General areas cleaning and maintenance – lobbies, foyers, waiting rooms, reception desks, elevators, hallways, staircases, staff rooms, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Ventilation systems and air conditioners dusting and maintenance
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean.
Each cleaning crew includes an experienced quality supervisor who screens the overall progress and checks the results of all chores. Rest assured, we excel in attention to detail and strictly follow the company’s operative guidelines.
Anyclean’s Pricing Policy – Overview
What makes us so confident that our prices are among the most competitive in Newham? First, we are well aware of the realities of the market and the deals our competitors can offer. Second, we have taken an original overall approach to office cleaning – instead of the traditional cumbersome packages that may not suit your requirements at all, we let our customers choose the preferred services one by one. You can pick from the procedures mentioned above and also determine the frequency of our visits – daily, weekly, or some other suitable arrangement. Other factors that weigh in the cost of service will be the total size of the premises (in square feet) and the expected time for completion.
As you can understand, we cannot properly assess such characteristics on the phone and need to visit your working place or office headquarters. Here is another advantage that Anyclean can offer – all such preliminary consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding. In other words, you can decline our offer if you think you can find a better one on the market. Good luck achieving that!
Our Crews Are The Partner You Can Always Rely On
This is not an empty boast or overconfidence. We have worked long and hard to attain the status of one of the most recognisable and respected cleaning contractors in Greater London. After thousands of hours, hundreds of successful procedures, and a multitude of satisfied customers we can say – throw anything at us, and we can face it, we have all the answers to the cleaning test.
Many of our leading specialists have been with us for over a decade – Anyclean has served some of London’s biggest corporations and technical giants, entertainment moguls and well-established financial institutions. The lessons we have learned are invaluable today when we approach every new job we take. As for the fresh recruits in our cleaning team – they know well what is expected of them and are willing to grind hard so that they achieve the status of a successful Anyclean veteran!
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, and a full member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- We have the ISO:9001 Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- We hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place; Anyclean is also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
Additional Cleaning Procedures You Can Book With Us
- Hard floor cleaning – if you want to keep the office floors in pristine condition, Anyclean is the perfect partner for the job – we have the cutting-edge equipment, we have the experienced specialists, and we have the knowledge how to deal with stretch marks, discoloured spots, and persistent stains. The treatment includes anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss and is particularly effective on limestone, terracotta, marble, and granite surfaces.
- High-rise window cleaning – we will reach any spot on the facade of even the most challenging skyscraper, to deliver outstanding exterior window cleaning and maintenance. Abseiling-rope systems, cradles, and hydraulic platforms are just a few of the methods our daring cleaners employ to gain access to high vertical areas – rest assured, all safety and risk assessment procedures are observed!
- Pressure washing – Anyclean is not limited to high-quality interior cleaning – we can work outside as well! Steam-jet pressure washing is the best, fastest, and most effective way to fight off dirt, grime, stains or graffiti from alleyways and driveways, fences and railings, parking and cargo areas, sidewalks, building facades, etc. The treatment is perfectly suitable for concrete, natural stone surfaces, tiles, metals, PVC, wooden planking, and even glass.
Our customer support centre is at your disposal seven days per week for questions, appointments, and price inquiries. You can get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 – 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 – 16.00.