Office Cleaning Anerley
First-class Commercial, Retail, And Office Cleaning – Welcome To Anyclean
Is there a way to get a premium-quality office cleaning service without overspending your maintenance budget by a mile? A multitude of Anerley SE20 managers and business owners struggle to find affordable deals without compromising the hygienic results they get. For over a decade, Anyclean has worked diligently to rectify this problem. We have helped small and start-up companies sustain a health-safe environment for their employees for reasonable fees. We have also served some of the leading commercial and corporate entities in South East London, delivering impeccable performance and first-class regular hygienic maintenance of their premises.
What started as a small local enterprise has now grown into a widespread network of excellent task-force crews that cover the entire Greater London area. Today Anyclean is synonymous with reliability and immaculate results, punctuality and attention to detail. We work with some of the leading office cleaning specialists in the UK, who can take on every sanitary challenge and deliver quick and long-lasting solutions. Armed with the best heavy-duty equipment available and a selection of top-notch biodegradable detergents, these are the people you want to have at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year.
How can we help your business? We will fully assess the hygienic requirements of your working place and work out a tailor-made service package that will fit like a glove to your preferences. Anyclean’s cleaning approach is based on flexibility and catering to our customer’s expectations – you remain in complete control of the most important aspects of the service like scheduling, timetables, and range of chores. Through your account manager, you can follow everything that happens with your package – payment dates, visitation hours, available special offers, etc. Our customer support team is widely considered among the very best in the industry.
If you want to discuss the preliminary steps to signing a contract with us or need a few more details about our portfolio, please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964. Remember, our crews operate seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Ten Reasons We Are The Best Office Cleaning Choice
- The best correlation between quality and cost of service; exclusive deals and discounts for long-term customers
- Fully transparent pricing policy, including free, non-binding preliminary consultations
- Hard working, dedicated, and highly competent office cleaning technicians
- The best customer support team in the industry – personal managers for every corporate account
- Tailor-made service approach – we let you determine all the important features of your package
- The most comprehensive set of sanitary procedures for thorough and regular maintenance
- Non-stop availability – we operate seven days per week, all official holidays included
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy – we’ve got your property covered
- Flexible scheduling options – we will make sure our visits do not disrupt the daily routine of your staff
- Meticulous quality and operative control – Anyclean has very high standards of performance and we strictly abide by them.
We work seven days per week for your comfort and peace of mind in the nearby business areas as well:
- Office cleaning Sydenham SE26
- Office cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- Office cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- Office cleaning East Dulwich SE22
Anyclean’s Pricing Model – Overview
Let’s be honest – the cost of service is the number one consideration when you choose your sanitary maintenance contractor. Anyclean strives to give all its potential customers as much information as possible so that they can make the best choice for their business. Our pricing model mirrors the operative approach in flexibility – your detailed quoted will be affected by the following factors:
- The total size of your premises (in square footage)
- The ratio between office/retail space and general areas (see our task list below for more information)
- The range of delivered services
- The expected time for completion of all tasks
- The frequency of booked visits (daily/weekly/other arrangements).
As you can notice, most of these components are variable, and can therefore change the overall cost of your package. And here comes Anyclean’s greatest advantage – we give you full control over the variables. Thus you can adjust your spending according to the designated sanitary budget of your company.
Our Task Sheet At A Glance
Corporate and commercial cleaning are all about details – how thoroughly you can clean a thousand square feet of office space, what is the best sanitising detergent available on the market, what sequence of tasks gives you the best efficiency. Luckily, we can rely on almost twenty years of experience and hard work, on countless lessons and emergency situations we have faced in every conceivable business environment – administrative buildings, corporate premises, banks, law firms, IT start-ups, restaurants, retail centres, etc.
The list below should only serve you as a guideline – you are by no means obliged to book all these chores and can pick only the ones that suit your premises.
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance – elevators, hallways, staircases, staff rooms, conference rooms, waiting rooms, lobbies, foyers, reception desks, cafeterias, canteens, etc.
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Providing janitorial materials at affordable rates (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- One-off office cleaning (after large meetings, conferences, special events, Christmas parties, etc.).
Rest assured – we sustain rigorous quality control for every single chore we provide. Specially assigned supervisors will make sure all results comply with Anyclean’s immaculate standards of performance.
Who Are The People That Work For You?
The profile of an Anyclean specialist is common – young, energetic, motivated, and ambitious professional who sees commercial cleaning as a long-term career. This explains the result-oriented mindset, the competitive spirit, the team-based working attitude – all the prerequisites of truly successful organisations.
We realise most people hate cleaning – both at home and in the working place. We, however, truly enjoy what we do – turning a messy, stain-ridden office space into an impeccable, perfectly sanitised, and comfortable environment gives us enormous satisfaction. We do not consider our daily tasks a grind – we see them as the ultimate opportunity to prove that we are the best office cleaning specialists in Anerley SE20.
We do not forget about the mandatory certification and accreditation that separates the premium contractors in our field from the amateurs:
- We hold the ISO:9001 International Certificate for our sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- We have the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, The Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Top-tier Procedures You Can Book With Us In Anerley
- High-rise window cleaning – the most affordable and risk-free exterior maintenance option for your SE20 corporate building. All our technicians have passed a special training course in the British Window Cleaning Academy and have extensive tenure on some of the most iconic London skyscrapers.
- Commercial pressure washing – keep the immediate outdoor vicinity of your premises fresh-looking and grime-free with the most effective cleaning method for hard surfaces. Applicable to metals, concrete, tiles, wooden planking, PVC, brick and mortar, and glass, steam-jet cleaning is the ultimate treatment for building facades, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, fences and railings, cargo and parking areas, etc.
- Hard floor cleaning – when your marble, granite, limestone or terracotta floors start to lose a bit of their lustre, call on Anyclean to make quick amends. Our technicians are equipped with the most innovative hard-floor cleaning gear and will remove any blemishes like stretch marks, coffee stains or discoloured spots.
If we have managed to impress you with the multiple ways we can help your Anerley business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and schedule your preliminary consultation with Anyclean.