Top Rated Office Cleaning Forest Hill SE23
Highly Capable SE23 Office Cleaners Working Seven Days Per Week
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Portfolio
Every self-respecting professional wants to work in a health-safe, comfortable, and neatly ordered environment. How do you achieve that with as little investment as possible, without sacrificing sanitation and appearances? You get the best office cleaning team in Forest Hill to do the job for you! We've got the skills, we've got the people and the machines to achieve the task - quickly, effectively, and with no hassle. From the large-volume tasks to the smallest hygienic details - we excel in performance, putting extra stress on anti-bacterial treatment.
Here is a general overview of the most common chores we take care of for our SE23 customers:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - staff rooms, conference rooms, reception desks, waiting rooms, lobbies, foyers, cafeterias, canteens, elevators, hallways, staircases, etc.
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- Mobile crews available to provide office cleaning London-wide.
All chores are subject to strict quality control, performed by our specially assigned supervisors. Rest assured, Anyclean never comes short of its promise of excellence.
How Do We Determine The Pricing Range Of Your Package?
Before we talk about our cost of service, we will need to visit your premises and assess the following factors:
- The total size in square feet
- The ratio between office/retail space and general areas (see our task list below for more details)
- The range of required hygienic procedures
- The frequency of our visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements)
- The estimated time for completion of all tasks.
As you can imagine, the pricing range for different companies may vary greatly according to their size and specific requirements. Anyclean's prime advantage is that we give all customers the unique opportunity to control their budget - you can add or remove a service, increase or decrease the number of visits, etc.
What Makes Us The Best Office Cleaning Choice In Forest Hill?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Anyclean's Cleaners Selection Policy
The long-standing success of the company is largely due to the professional integrity and dedication of our outstanding cleaners. It also demands from us to be highly selective of the new people who want to join the team. All applicants have to go through an extensive process of reference checks, vetting, and personal interviews. The approved candidates then undergo rigorous 12-week training, regardless of any previous experience.
Our educational course is one of the most challenging in the industry - by the end of it, every cleaner is ready to face even the direst sanitary situation. Add to this the helping hand of experienced, highly competent teammates, and you will understand why the Anyclean crews are widely regarded as a cleaning juggernaut.
We do not forget about professional certification and accreditation as well. When you sign up for our services you should keep in mind that:
- Anyclean works in full accordance with the latest COSHH rules and regulations - we are a fully certified Safe Contractor
- We have the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place
- Our long-sustained excellence in quality management systems has gained us an ISO:9001 recognition
- Anyclean is a member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science, the Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3.8-mile radius around the Forest Hill train station at London SE23 3HB, United Kingdom
Top Commercial And Office Cleaning Services - Why Anyclean?
Who are we? Anyclean has built a network of first-class office cleaning crews all around London - our technicians are at your disposal seven days per week, including Bank and National Holidays. We have been delivering premium-quality service packages to businesses in Forest Hill SE23 and all of South East London ever since our inception in 1998. With a reputation for punctuality, thoroughness, and highest standards of performance, we have gained the trust and respect of a multitude of customers, small and large-scale alike.
Why should you ever consider changing your present office cleaning contractor with Anyclean? First, you have to compare the correlation between quality and cost of service. Our company has one of the most transparent pricing policies in the industry - you can order a preliminary consultation with us or a detailed price inquiry FREE OF CHARGE, no order or contract pending. As for the services, you should never worry whether they will suit your hygienic demands - because you tailor the task list and the frequency of visits according to your preferences. We just deliver what you have ordered to the best of our abilities.
And our abilities are not to be underestimated - working with a team of fully certified, highly competent, and hardworking specialists, we can face even the most stellar sanitary challenges. Our service approach is as thorough as possible - when you sign up for our services we make the pledge to take care of even the tiniest hygienic details. The Anyclean experts only operate with latest-generation equipment and biodegradable materials to ensure the quickest and most sustainable results for your working place.
The first step towards taking advantage of our services is to sign up an appointment with one of Anyclean's representatives - you can get in touch with our customer support centre on 020 7099 6964. Alternatively, you can send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact form with a few basic details about your premises, and we will respond ASAP.
The Top-tier Commercial Cleaning Procedures We Provide
- Pressure washing - applicable to a wide range of service, from concrete and metals to PVC and glass, this is the most effective method to quickly rejuvenate the immediate exterior surroundings of your corporate, commercial and retail premises. For a more than reasonable prices, we will come and remove grime, dust, and oil-based stains from the nearby driveways, alleyways, and sidewalks, from the building facade, railings, fences, parking and cargo areas, etc.
- High-rise window cleaning - cradles, hydraulic platforms, and abseiling-rope access systems are just a few of the methods we use to reach even the most challenging sections of the exterior of your building, hundreds of feet above the ground. All our leading technicians have gone through extensive training in the British Window Cleaning Academy and have successful experience working on some of the most iconic skyscrapers in London.
- Hard floor cleaning - your marble, limestone, granite or terracotta tile floors looked brilliant when they were installed, didn't they? Let's restore them to their original beauty with Anyclean's first-class hard floor cleaning package! Best prices in Forest Hill meet impeccable results - sprinkled with anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss.
Have you made your decision yet? Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let's start our mutually beneficial relationship.