Top Level Office Cleaning Brentford TW8
Serving TW8 Businesses With Distinction Since 1998
What Does An Office Cleaning Treatment Include?
Your needs and requirements are what determines the range of services we provide. Every business poses a different challenge - the sanitary maintenance of a small, three-room office has almost nothing to do with the work we do in large corporate headquarters. Our experience and knowledge, combined with the skills of our technicians and the equipment at our disposal allow us to offer you a wide range of cleaning procedures, including:
- Regular office cleaning - daily/ weekly.
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Single cubicle/ desk cleaning and organising.
- General areas and staff rooms cleaning.
- Conference rooms cleaning and organising.
- Toilet and washroom hygienic maintenance.
- Janitorial supplies.
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- After builders clean.
Anyclean can offer you the most cost-effective service packages available on the market in Brentford today. Need a proof? Here are a few facts you need to consider when you sign up for our services:
- All initial pricing consultations with Anyclean are non-binding and FREE OF CHARGE. We will need to visit your premises to come up with a detailed quote, based on the total square footage of treatment, the range of services required, and the frequency of planned visits.
- You only pay for what you get - there are no hidden charges, contract fees or anything of that sort.
- All our contracts are open-ended, there are no long-term obligations or pending defaults.
- We will always provide you with a comprehensive price quote before, and never after a cleaning procedure.
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Office Cleaning Choice for TW8 Companies?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Is office cleaning really that important?
Do we really need to invest in something that does not add to our productivity? We have heard the question much more often than you would expect, especially from start-up owners and small office managers. The truth is, though - proper office cleaning does improve your productivity. It makes sure your staff works in health-safe and comfortable conditions - a multitude of medical experts confirm that a large portion of the "dirty-hands" infections is transmitted at the working place, through sanitary-neglected office equipment, poor ventilation or messy working station. While daily office cleaning cannot eliminate these factors entirely, it dramatically limits their intensity.
If your office is not just your creative space but the environment where you interact with business partners and customers, the last thing you want to do is to neglect is outer appearance. Do not be surprised if you cannot close a deal or move on with a project of the waste bins are overflowing and there are fingerprints all over the conference-room table. Such tiny details may seem unimportant, but they may ruin your chance to make a positive first impression.
Anyclean's expert teams
Attention to detail, hard work, and punctuality - these are the three main tenants of our office cleaning teams. We have been in the business long enough to understand the importance of time management, efficiency, and dedication for the output of our work. Our specialists also know that while the results of the cleaning should be obvious in every visible detail, the effort behind them should be invisible. We excel in adjusting to the natural flow of your working place and avoid any potential disruption of your daily routine.
All members of our cleaning staff have been carefully vetted, reference-checked, and interviewed. They pass through intensive training courses and practice seminars so that they are fully prepared for the challenges of the job. Rest assured, when you sign up for our services, you get the best specialists in London at your disposal.
Certificates and professional accreditation
- OHSAS:18001 - for outstanding health and safety conditions at the working place.
- ISO:9001 - for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are an associate member of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) and have a long-standing partnership with the BWCA (British Window Cleaning Academy).
100% customer satisfaction guarantee
One of the main reasons we have managed to sustain our levels of professional success is the uncompromising quality control we perform for every procedure. Anyclean settled on certain standards of performance long ago, and we do not intend to step back. All out cleaning teams include a quality supervisor who meticulously checks on every chore and makes sure the delivered results respond to the customer's expectations.
The personal account managers we assign to every customer also perform surprise visits to double-check the efficiency of ou teams. We also pay attention to every suggestion or requirement you send our way - communication with the customers is something we take very seriously. All this points to one conclusion - Anyclean is very serious about its quality control, and we do not tolerate any slips in performance.
Office Cleaning In Brentford TW8 - Anyclean Is The Proper Choice
When you assess your office cleaning contractor, there are three questions you need to ask. Are you getting the best quality for the money you pay? Does the service address all the sanitary requirements of your business? Does your cleaning provider adjust to your timetable or is it vice versa?
If you answer all these questions positively - good for you, you do not need our help. But if you have landed on our page you probably look for an office maintenance upgrade. You have come to the right place. Anyclean has been among the leading office cleaning service contractors in Brentford for the last ten years and counting. We serve both small-scale customers - start-ups and family-run local businesses - and large corporate clients that have their headquarters in TW8. Our teams include some of the most experienced and skilled technicians in London, backed up by powerful professional equipment and a selection of biodegradable detergents that help us overcome any sanitary problem.
Anyclean works seven days per week, including all National and Bank Holidays, which allows us greater flexibility and scheduling options. We can offer you daily, weekly or one-off services, depending on the needs of your working place. For further details and pricing consultation, please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Additional services you can book with us
- Hard floor cleaning - the service is suitable for large office buildings and corporate headquarters with natural stone floors - marble, terracotta, granite, limestone, etc. We remove any stretch marks and make sure the floors remain in pristine condition for a prolonged period of time. Supplementary perks of the package include diamond-pad glossing and anty-slippery coating.
- Steam-jet pressure washing - do not neglect the appearance of the immediate vicinity of your office or retail building. The concentrated power of steam jets quickly removes any accumulated dust, grime, dirt, and paint from parking areas, sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, benches, fences, and railings.
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean is fully certified to deliver a wide range of high-vertical limit window cleaning services, including abseil rope systems, hydraulic platforms, and cradles. Comprehensive risk assessment and health safety check-ups are performed for every procedure. Best prices guaranteed!
Have you made your choice already? You can book your appointment with Anyclean today, on 020 7099 6964. If you need more details on the service packages or the pricing policy, please send us an email via the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours!