First-class Office Cleaning Camberwell SE5
Serving SE5 Businesses With Distinction Since 1998
Anyclean's Office Cleaning Portfolio - Overview
We can keep your working space in pristine sanitary condition on a permanent basis. Of course, every business has its peculiar hygienic demands, but here is a quick outline of the main tasks we usually take care of:
- Regular office cleaning - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements.
- Office deep-clean carpet care.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- PC, peripherals and office equipment cleaning.
- Desks and single cubicles cleaning and organising.
- General areas, staff rooms and cafeterias cleaning.
- Conference rooms cleaning and sanitary maintenance.
- Delivering janitorial supplies.
- Toilet and washroom hygienic maintenance.
- After-builders clean.
If your business needs a cleaning procedure that you do not see in the list above, please contact us on 020 7099 6964 to check if we can help you with it!
Pricing Policy And Free Consultations
If we are so effective and qualitative, can you really afford Anyclean's services? The answer is a resounding "yes". In fact, we can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in Camberwell SE5 and all of South East London.
But how much would your package cost precisely? To be able to answer this question, we need to visit your premises and sort out what kind of procedures your business needs. We will design your package onwards, taking your lead about key features like timetables and deadlines.
Please notice - all our initial price consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding. We firmly believe that you can hardly find a better offer in Camberwell than ours. Anyclean also works with open-ended contracts, which means you can terminate the contract whenever you see fit, no defaults withstanding.
Why Choose Anyclean as Your Commercial Contract Cleaning Company
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
We Meet The Growing Demand For More Effective Office Cleaning
The present-day office environment in London has little in common with what it used to be thirty or even twenty years ago. More people work in less space, and the influx of computers and modern office equipment poses entirely different hygienic challenges to any sanitary maintenance team. Today's office cleaning has to be much more effective, technically specialised and thorough, dealing with a wider range of demands.
At Anyclean, we are well aware of these trends are respond accordingly. Our specialists are among the best trained in the business and equipped with the latest-generation machinery to muscle up their performance. We stay in touch with the modern advancements in office equipment and PC hardware, so that our teams do not find themselves overwhelmed or out of date. Last but not least, we use eco-friendly, "green" materials only to keep the hazards for your employees' health to the absolute minimum.
Our Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction
The people who work for us. We spare no time and effort in the selection of our cleaning partners. They go through rigorous training courses to reach the levels of proficiency we need so that we are certain they can comply with our standards of performance.
No compromises with quality control. Anyclean promises all its customers premium quality, and to that we stay true. Our cleaning teams include specially assigned supervisors whose only task is to oversee the correct performance of our duties.
Constant communication with the customers. If you have any complaints, additional requirements or suggestions how to make the service better - we are here to listen. When you sign up for our services, we assign a personal account manager who helps your experience with us to be smooth and hassle-free. We cherish all feedback and take it very seriously.
Professional Accreditation And Certificates
- ISO:9001 for sustained excellence of quality management systems.
- OHSAS:18001 for outstanding health and safety conditions at the working place.
- Safe Contractor, awarded by the COSHH.
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-established partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 2-mile radius from the Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court at 15 D'Eynsford Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 7UP, United Kingdom
A Cleaning Service Designed To Suit Your Camberwell Business
Is your business getting the best sanitary and hygienic maintenance available on the market? Something tells us that if you have landed on our page, the answer must be negative. How can Anyclean's offer be a game changer for you?
We have completely turned the tables on how office, corporate and commercial cleaning is approached. Many service providers offer schematic packages and solutions for specific, unique situations. This cannot work in the long run, especially in a highly competitive business environment like the one in London. The keyword in Anyclean's approach is flexibility. Our tailor-made approach lets us adjust to the needs and demands of any business - regardless of its size, line of work or number of employees. We serve both large-scale commercial and corporate clients and local-based, family-run businesses or IT start-ups. Our managing team understands that the sanitary requirements of the first group have very little in common with those of the second, and we address them accordingly.
What is even better - we let the business owners and office managers retain full control over the service package they get. You decide on the range of procedures, the frequency of visits, and even their duration. Rest assured, we possess the required skills and experience to meet all your requirements.
If you want to find out more about our service packages or wish to book an appointment with a customer representative, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964. It is important to remember that we operate seven days per week, all throughout the year.
Additional Premium Cleaning Services You Can Book With Us
- High-rise window cleaning - you may keep your windows in perfect condition from the inside, but how about the outside maintenance if your office is on the 20th floor of a skyscraper? Anyclean has a quick and effective solution to the problem - our high-rise window maintenance packages. Whether it is via cherry pickers, cradles or abseil rope access systems, we can reach any spot of any building, regardless of height or constructional specifications. Best prices guaranteed!
- Hard floor cleaning and maintenance - now you can make sure your granite, terracotta, limestone or marble floors are always impeccable for visitors and business partners. Forget about stretch marks, discolouring or stains - we will remove them in an instance. We add diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating for a nice extra touch.
- Steam-jet pressure washing - we employ the sheer force of 5000 PSI steam jets to remove paint, dust, and grime from any sort of hard surface in the close vicinity of your business premise. The procedure involves no detergents altogether and is perfectly risk-free and eco-friendly. Perfect for the rejuvenation of parking areas, alleyways, sidewalks, driveways, fences, and railings.
If you are already convinced we are the best office cleaning choice for your Camberwell business, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up an appointment right away!